Heart of Midlothian 2014-

My sons have looked after a reasonably big saltire since they were school kids. They take it to non-domestic away games (Belfast, spurs, Liverpool etc) and they also take it to Scotland home and away games. They have had badges sewn into it for every country visited and every club visited. We enjoyed getting our photos taken with it around Europe. On Sunday after the Dinamo friendly, some Romanian snatched it from my wife and ran away with it. We were very upset at the time (and probably quite drunk TBH). I didn't think to go round and that everyone who tried to help. Anyway, thanks to you all. Special help to the local Jambos who are heading back to the ground to try and find the Romanians. Special, Special thanks to the Romanian who has supplied me with a link to the facebook page of one of thieves. If you were there and we looked as if we were over-reacting. Sorry about that. We were just very, very upset.

This is the link: https://www.facebook.com/pavaloi.anton?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

My sons have looked after a reasonably big saltire since they were school kids. They take it to non-domestic away games (Belfast, spurs, Liverpool etc) and they also take it to Scotland home and away games. They have had badges sewn into it for every country visited and every club visited. We enjoyed getting our photos taken with it around Europe. On Sunday after the Dinamo friendly, some Romanian snatched it from my wife and ran away with it. We were very upset at the time (and probably quite drunk TBH). I didn't think to go round and that everyone who tried to help. Anyway, thanks to you all. Special help to the local Jambos who are heading back to the ground to try and find the Romanians. Special, Special thanks to the Romanian who has supplied me with a link to the facebook page of one of thieves. If you were there and we looked as if we were over-reacting. Sorry about that. We were just very, very upset.

This is the link: https://www.facebook.com/pavaloi.anton?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Sorry to hear that mate :(

Hopefully you get the flag back

Damn Eastern Europeans - they come over here - stealing our flags...

Actually, on Kickback some genius has complained that my wife didn't put up a big enough fight and has suggested that the 'young team' need to work harder to protect the HMFC reputation. He also posted a photo of the Romanian Thieves and commented that he 'loves these guys'. I despair.

Actually, on Kickback some genius has complained that my wife didn't put up a big enough fight and has suggested that the 'young team' need to work harder to protect the HMFC reputation. He also posted a photo of the Romanian Thieves and commented that he 'loves these guys'. I despair.

Link mate?

Yup - saw that.

No shock that those absolute fucktards act like that.

Hope you get the flag back mate.

10492446_674553352615768_901792899645122

How did this "craze" even kick off? Do they go back home and tell everyone they stole it from the Hearts "ultras" when in reality they stole it from a woman like a bunch of bellends?

What a bunch of bellends. Well done ya bunch of morons stealing from a woman, real men. :rolleyes:

I'm just throwing this out there...but you don't think, that there is maybe a possibility, a small chance, that in some way, just maybe, he might have been...on the wind up?

:lol: