Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Improvement already, with a well-drilled back line, and much better communication, with some decent passing as well.

Decent performances from all, with Gomis and McHattie standing out - Ozturk looks great, and a great finish from Sow.

Not liking Dave Smith being played in a central role - Dave's game is getting the ball in wide positions, and firing in crosses at the earliest opportunity - he won't get the chance to show himself at his best in a central role.

Hope Nicholson's injury isn't too bad.

Predictions for this season's boo boys: Dave Smith, James Keatings, Prince Buaben, and, of course, Scott Robinson.

Being a sad act and reading Hibs.net in order to get my RDA of Hibee misery, and this thread stands out. :lol:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?286982-Season-Ticket-Numbers

That boy Peter Douglas losing his mind over the Big Hearts Season Ticket Conspiracy is quite delightful. :lol:

The sooner the season starts the better for you if that's how your enjoying your Saturday afternoon.

Being a sad act and reading Hibs.net in order to get my RDA of Hibee misery, and this thread stands out. :lol:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?286982-Season-Ticket-Numbers

That boy Peter Douglas losing his mind over the Big Hearts Season Ticket Conspiracy is quite delightful. :lol:

Happy! avatar2129_102.gif Join Date Nov 2002 Location FF Lower Posts 8,030
quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Lago viewpost-right.png
agree.gif
So you're another one that knows for a fact that every seat that isn't available has been sold. How do you know some haven't been kept back? How do you know that they simply haven't greyed some out to make themselves look bigger than they are? I wouldn't put it past them and certainly don't believe anything they say. Even on their ticketing website.

You obviously trust them to be telling the truth even after all their previous. You can cringe away with your cringing mate.

:lol:

Thoughts on callum tapping? He was on trial with airdrie today and looked very good

Neat and tidy player. Good technically.

He wasn't good enough to be an SPL midfielder (or certainly not in the circumstances we faced last season), but he'll be a good player at a lower level.

I must confess I peruse Hibs.net whenever I fancy a good laugh.

Peter Douglas and Waxy are two names I look out for as their clown routine rarely disappoints.

Normally I wouldn't favour either of the two but as Hibs don't look like getting things together enough, I really hope you guys win this league. So good luck in fucking up Ally's journey. :thumsup2