Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Worth a read of the Dundee match report: Link.

For those that weren't at the game, I can testify that that's how the game played out for those who think there might be a touch of bias. Rumple (His username on here) is very fair with his post match reports and it doesn't make pleasant reading for Hearts, even if it was your second string.

The fact it was a second string line-up makes all the difference because neither that line-up nor one similar to it will ever play for us in a competitive match. Barring a catastrophic injury crisis.

Realistically speaking, much of the team that played for us tonight weren't even second string. Craig Wighton is only 16 and expected to go out on loan, Cammy Kerr is our third choice RB, Nicky Riley and Kyle Benedictus have been told they are free to find new clubs. We made 8 substitutions and it was a mix of everyone. Even if that's Heart's second string I'd be concerned because one thing you need in the Championship is depth and if that's Heart's depth then it doesn't look good in regards to challenging for the title in my opinion.

Realistically speaking, much of the team that played for us tonight weren't even second string. Craig Wighton is only 16 and expected to go out on loan, Cammy Kerr is our third choice RB, Nicky Riley and Kyle Benedictus have been told they are free to find new clubs. We made 8 substitutions and it was a mix of everyone. Even if that's Heart's second string I'd be concerned because one thing you need in the Championship is depth and if that's Heart's depth then it doesn't look good in regards to challenging for the title in my opinion.

Disagree. The one thing you need in the Championship is to win lots of friendlies.

Man City for relegation in your expert opinion m8?

There's a huge difference between one or two second choice players coming into the team and being expected to do a job and playing almost an entirely second choice line-up and expecting results.

Even then, we've played an almost entirely second string line-up at some point in every game so far and they've mostly been fine.

DC92, on 23 Jul 2014 - 00:22, said:

There's a huge difference between one or two second choice players coming into the team and being expected to do a job and playing almost an entirely second choice line-up and expecting results.

Even then, we've played an almost entirely second string line-up at some point in every game so far and they've mostly been fine.

We made a total of 8 substitutions. We essentially played our second side at times as well.

Fair enough though, hope it goes well for you in the coming season. Anything or anyone stopping The Rangers winning the Championship would be hilarious.

We made a total of 8 substitutions. We essentially played our second side at times as well.

Fair enough though, hope it goes well for you in the coming season. Anything or anyone stopping The Rangers winning the Championship would be hilarious.

The number of substitutions doesn't necessarily tell me anything. We changed the entire team at half time in our first couple of friendlies but none of the line-ups could be claimed to be second string because they all featured a mix of first and second choice players. In fact, this was the first friendly where we didn't really make wholesale changes and mostly stuck with the second choices throughout.

Pre-season friendly results never have any bearing on the coming season. The other day we ran Man City close and tonight we got pumped by Dundee. What conclusion should we draw from that?

The number of substitutions doesn't necessarily tell me anything. We changed the entire team at half time in our first couple of friendlies but none of the line-ups could be claimed to be second string because they all featured a mix of first and second choice players. In fact, this was the first friendly where we didn't really make wholesale changes and mostly stuck with the second choices throughout.

Pre-season friendly results never have any bearing on the coming season. The other day we ran Man City close and tonight we got pumped by Dundee. What conclusion should we draw from that?

You keep getting beat?

A guilty conscience you say ?? yep im guilty of pumping your sister coz i think she is hot

Funny thing is m8, I know Sodj and he only has one sibling. Guess what....that sibling is male. Oh aye and guess what, that sibling is me.

Unlucky mate, you just admitted by accident on the internet that you're pure gay for a Hibs fan on Pieandbovril, not being funny mate but am no gay myself so I'm not interested even if you just said a was hot.

Nothin wrong with being gay m8 even tho it's not ma scene like, but now we kno you are I'd say it's better to focus your gay energy on having sex with men rather than organisin fights on the internet.