Heart of Midlothian 2014-

talkHEARTS
nav_bit.pngBoard Message
talkHEARTS This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.

talkHEARTS

Please bear with us whilst we undergo some server and software updates.

This is currently being worked on, and we'll be back up and running as soon as we can

We'll back with
  • New Blogging Area
Hearts Talk Only Forum
Photo Gallery for all Hearts Related Images
...and much more!

Thanks for your patience

talkHEARTS

It possibly is, I'd have missed it possibly because I don't venture into other teams threads usually. Possibly.

Except other teams threads, on another sub forum, that have absolutely nothing to do with you? Sore one.

The Hearts fans and I get on great though, thanks for asking. I get on great with fans of clubs that aren't riddled with bigotry - hence why I don't like Dundee.

Just read Derek Johnstone's interview in the Evening times. Talking about how Hearts don't have the depth Rangers do and we'll toil when injuries and suspensions kick in. Ignoring the fact we only have two ever presents, and every one of our strikers has been injured or suspended at some point but have still heavily outscored the Rangers strikers. The arrogance is beyond belief, I can't wait for the time when they realise we're not going to collapse.

(don't have the link sorry)