Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Good player - like him, and happy he wants to sat and fight for a place.

Only worry for me is that Scott Robinson was in a similar situation last season, and barely featured in the early part of the season, and has been completely out of the picture since January.

i think you're right mate, it'll be famine or feast for the laddie.

We leave this league with a bit of a heavy heart imo. It's been great fun and we've made lots of new pals along the way.

Now we've got trips to shiteholes like Kilmarnock and Motherwell to look forward to :unsure:

Being the tender age of 27, I'm assuming that's when hearts finished 2nd on goal difference?

Didn't even know they had colour tv in those days!

Where did hibs finish for the record?

Never mind... soon be an anniversary that we all remember

Congrats on promotion and the fantastic league campaign. Robbie Neilson for PFA Scotland Manager of the Year definitely.

Wee question to Hearts fans about right-back Callum Paterson. Anyone believe Paterson is good enough to kick on next season and possibly dislodge Hutton in a Scotland jersey?

Edited by Celtzmad

Congrats on promotion and the fantastic league campaign. Robbie Neilson for PFA Scotland Manager of the Year definitely.

Wee question to Hearts fans about right-back Callum Paterson. Anyone believe Paterson is good enough to kick on next season and possibly dislodge Hutton in a Scotland jersey?

Not yet no.

He's got all the attributes physically just needs to work on a few things but in 2/3 years I think he will.

Good player-his crossing of the ball is still rank.