Heart of Midlothian 2014-

first I've heard. Would be surprised.

CQN reckon he is about to sign a pre contract. They can be a bit hit and miss at times though tbh.

Edited by CPT

Anyone else a bit worried not so much about the news of the players departing but the timing of the announcements.....end of the season would have been better imo.

As for the players leaving:

Wilson - has all the attributes to be a top defender and still young enough to develop but flatters to deceive in my opinion.

Eckersley - good solid full back always a willing runner albeit his crossing lets him down a bit. not worth £5k/week he reportedly wanted.

Keatings - I like him.....would definitely keep him.

Anyone with ITK info on replacements?

Anyone else a bit worried not so much about the news of the players departing but the timing of the announcements.....end of the season would have been better imo.

As for the players leaving:

Wilson - has all the attributes to be a top defender and still young enough to develop but flatters to deceive in my opinion.

Eckersley - good solid full back always a willing runner albeit his crossing lets him down a bit. not worth £5k/week he reportedly wanted.

Keatings - I like him.....would definitely keep him.

Anyone with ITK info on replacements?

You have a pm :thumsup2

Not so much worried - I just think it would have been better to wait until after the last game to announce anything.

In Eckersley's case, it might have been the player's agent, or Adam himself who went public initially.

It could also be about trying to give the players as much notice as possible.

Better to have left it for now, though - I think there might be some bad feeling over the Eckersley thing, and his team mates will be feeling for him a wee bit.