Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Season ticket info for next season out, confirming that Celtic will be getting two sections and that's it. This of course would also apply to our pals from Easter Road IF they make it up...

Nice to see Hearts charging more than we do for once.

Season ticket info for next season out, confirming that Celtic will be getting two sections and that's it. This of course would also apply to our pals from Easter Road IF they make it up...

jj.png

Aberdeen won't be able to cram 10,000 into two sections either.

I can see record season ticket sales for us this summer.

Bit surprised they are up. Not a massive increase but there was a lot of demand this season in part due to circumstances and the championship line up. Extra games yes and premiership but if Rangers and Hibs don't go up I'm going to feel a lot less excited about next season.

Bit surprised they are up. Not a massive increase but there was a lot of demand this season in part due to circumstances and the championship line up. Extra games yes and premiership but if Rangers and Hibs don't go up I'm going to feel a lot less excited about next season.

The prices were dropped 7% on our relegation last season. They've put the prices up by the same 7% upon our promotion back to the Premiership.

I don't think its likely they'll both come up this season tbh

Hibs have a fairly narrow price range from £335 to £380

The cheapest adult season ticket at Tynecastle will be £280 behind the goals if you get it soon while a seat in the middle of the Wheatfield will be £480 after the middle of June

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Is that with the current squad? Or, with shrewd additions to it?

As it stands but with like-for-like replacements for Wilson, Eckersley etc. I'd say mid-table to 9th.

If we pull a couple of high-end signings out the hat I'd say 6th to 4th.