Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Delighted Miguel has signed a new contract, just a shame it's a one-year deal instead of two.

As for Keatings, I like him and the Premiership is probably his level but I'd say his release is merely evidence that we'll be bringing in better and realistically targeting Europe next season.

Oh, and the Hearts-SNP love-in continues:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UUEURufe68

1zfpvuv.jpg

Dissapointed to see Keatings go, will surely have offers from a few Prem clubs.

Hopefully got some better strikers coming in but still think it could be a mistake letting him go. The type of striker weve not really had in years, sharp, quick and scores goals!

Happy Miguel's here for another year. Sounds like he's aiming to win a deal down south the following season.

Gavin Reilly young striker from Queen of the South signing very soon.

We've been hearing this for about a fortnight. I wouldn't be surprised if the move went to tribunal to settle the fee.

Happy Miguel's here for another year. Sounds like he's aiming to win a deal down south the following season.

We've been hearing this for about a fortnight. I wouldn't be surprised if the move went to tribunal to settle the fee.

Sure it will same as Holts transfer to Dundee. Queens should be looking for a six figure sum for both the players.

Sure it will same as Holts transfer to Dundee. Queens should be looking for a six figure sum for both the players.

This is what I'm not quite getting - no offence or disrespect intended to Reilly or QOS - they fully merit a development fee - but letting Keatings go, and spending 100k to bring in Reilly, who has no more Premiership experience than Keatings has - in fact, less, I think.

Still, Robbie and Levein must be convinced, so fair enough.

Has Conrad Balatoni been linked with a move back to Tynie? Rumoured to be going to Barnsley but they are shite, even Terry Butcher knocked back a move there 8)

I quite liked him, but a lot of fans didn't.

No offence, but I'd be surprised if he signed for Ayr.

No offence taken, I will be too. There seems to be some money rattling about Somerset just now though! From where we do not know!!