Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Celtic are the only decent side in Scotland.

Aberdeen were 2nd best last season and they are a team of failures, anyone that leaves Scotland and can't cut it in the English Championship ends up at that poxy club.

ICT were the third best team in Scotland and they are a team of players from the Vauxhall Con and other pub leagues in England.

I've never seen him play but Brian Easton would walk into the team ahead of him IMO.

Actually I just realised I must have seen him play three or four times. Even though I don't really remember the games and wasn't paying particular attention to him this definitely qualifies me to make an authoritative judgement.

Aberdeen were 2nd best last season and they are a team of failures, anyone that leaves Scotland and can't cut it in the English Championship ends up at that poxy club.

ICT were the third best team in Scotland and they are a team of players from the Vauxhall Con and other pub leagues in England.

That bait deserves a thread of its own.

p.s. I heard you lot are looking into signing Edward Ofere.

Living up to your username there.

I reckon hearts will finish at the top of the bottom 6.

A team with guts but not enough for the top 6.

thriller.png

That bait deserves a thread of its own.

p.s. I heard you lot are looking into signing Edward Ofere.

He's not exactly wrong tbh.

And I can assure you that won't happen. Neilson said this morning that we're looking for two more defenders and that will be our business done.

And I can assure you that won't happen. Neilson said this morning that we're looking for two more defenders and that will be our business done.

Levein was in contact with his agent at the beginning of the month. But as that was before your Spanish guy signed, you may be right.

Levein was in contact with his agent at the beginning of the month. But as that was before your Spanish guy signed, you may be right.

It wouldn't surprise me if we maybe sign one more if the right player becomes available but I'd be pretty surprised if it was another striker.

There is video evidence of this Nigerian lad tackling Messi which makes him better than 90% of players to have ever played in Scotland.

I was thinking 95% but fair enough.

Nigerian against the Spaniard from the Greek league will be an amazing battle in training. I hope they are pals likes.