Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Tempted to head to this with a few jambo mates. Just to see Everton of course. :ph34r:

If Everton have a proper squad it should be a half decent game until the obligatory 35 subs happen on the hour mark.

I shan't be able to attend myself unfortunately as I'll be too busy getting drunk in Prague.

Hearts charging £20 for the Everton game.

Dees charging £20 for Everton, Wigan and Rotherham.

Budge ripping the fans off and you'd still lick the discharge aff her gusset.

Except you got the price wrong and Heart of Midlothian come from the capital city, where wages and the overall cost of living is higher anyway, compared to a backwater like Dundee.

Unlucky.

annb.gif

Except you got the price wrong and Heart of Midlothian come from the capital city, where wages and the overall cost of living is higher anyway, compared to a backwater like Dundee.

Unlucky.

annb.gif

That smacks not gonna pay for itself tbf.

I am looking forward to this fresh challenge of playing in the Scottish Premier League now, it is going to be a step up in standards for me with regards to the football and that is what any footballer wants - to progress and move up to higher football quality. - Oshaniwa

He's not seen much of Scottish football it seems in that case.

Na. Don't you know how good it's got over the past twelve months?

I stopped watching the coverage long before 12 months ago. Gives a shout after 11 games, let me know what I'm missing cheers.

I've a funny feeling it will be the same shite (if not worse) and hearts will anything but struggle.

Edited by Rocky Balboa

According to the Evening News Carrick and Gallacher are ready to move on. Not fussed about Gallacher, but pretty gutted if we let Carrick go, he 100% has the ability but injuries last year have left him down the pecking order and he wants to play. Killie and Falkirk both interested apparently.

I would have liked to have kept Carrick for another year, but sentimentality doesn't seem to be our thing right now. Hope he kicks on.

Just thinking now that with most of our season tickets sorted out and our squad is all but tied up if we get Oshinawa, we're going to have absolutely f**k all to talk about for this next month other than about friendlies.

Be a bit of a shame if Carrick goes - would have been good for him to have had more games, but there you go. Good player, and a top laddie.

If Scott Gallacher goes, we'll need to sign another 'keeper - Hamilton is good, but still very inexperienced, and Alexander isn't getting any younger.

I'd be quite happy to have Hamilton as number two. He does need games though but Alexander wasn't tested overly much last season, this season will be very different. If he gets found wanting I'd happily give Hamilton a chance. He came in against Hibs and did very well.