Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Folk should be in no doubt that Alexander is the best keeper in Scotland after Craig Gordon.

His age is a total fucking irrelevance. He's a net tender.

Hearts charging £20 for the Everton game.

Dees charging £20 for Everton, Wigan and Rotherham.

Budge ripping the fans off and you'd still lick the discharge aff her gusset.

That's because your a little team that nobody goes to watch.

Be a bit of a shame if Carrick goes - would have been good for him to have had more games, but there you go. Good player, and a top laddie.

If Scott Gallacher goes, we'll need to sign another 'keeper - Hamilton is good, but still very inexperienced, and Alexander isn't getting any younger.

[emoji106]

I don't think we need another keeper. We might need one next summer; I've a feeling that Hamilton will become number one, with Alexander becoming backup and a coach. Alexander is very welcome to the number one jersey if he so wishes - he's been great for us.

I'm a wee bit disappointed, but not surprised that Carrick is leaving. Potential game time will be low with Juanma and Reilly being brought in. He'll become a decent Premiership striker, but needs game time (and luck staying away from injury).

If Carrick leaves dont be surprised if Zeefuik returns.

Juanma, Sow, El hass and Reilly all fighting for a start. Really canny see us spending hundreds of thousands on a fee for zeefiuk to be honest when he wouldn't be an automatic starter. 2 other strikers out on loan who could be recalled also. Other areas are more pressing for us to strengthen.

If I looked, I have no doubt I could find a post from one of your accounts saying the exact opposite of this.

Wouldn't surprise me. You need to remember that not everything said on here is a serious opinion, though. :lol:

Carrick is well over rated by some, hes got a great attitude but he's just not good enough for Hearts.

Oliver is better I reckon.

Feel a bit sorry for carrick in terms that he's had a horrid time with injuries and his only real run in the first team was the relegation season where he probably wasn't quite ready and was thrown in due to the circumstances at the time.

That said, his all round game isn't good enough for me either and with the signings over the summer, his days at hearts are probably numbered. Oliver definitely looks a better prospect but again, his chances will be restricted.

Is oliver going out on loan, was sure i read somewhere that was part of the reailly deal???

Edited by Dirty Debbie Harry