Heart of Midlothian 2014-

:D

I've seen 1 Dundee fan say we'll finish 3rd. It was matty. He must have really got to you if you think a load of Dundee fans think we'll finish 3rd.

My statement about being ridiculous centred on you boys touting £1million for a centre half just off the tit who's barely played any games cos he was behind Danny "not hearts calibre" Wilson. Being captain of Ricky "big and running" Sbragias u21s is no recommendation at all tbh.

It was then you all started slavering on about finishing 3rd etc. quite the wee frenzy you have worked yourself into tbf.

I agree hearts will finish in the top 6 so we are not miles away in our expectations, not sure why you feel the need to weigh in to defend the utter roasters saying you are certainties for 2nd or 3rd tbh.

You also seem to agree Greg Stewart is fantastic so I'm not sure why you are still upset.

As I said earlier, the reasonable posters on here all say that 2nd is probably out of reach, and that 3rd is perfectly achievable. We're not certainties to finish 3rd, no one is. You'll need to find where I'm defending them too. What I'm getting at is the fact you're having a go at Hearts fans for saying we could finish 3rd when quite a few of your fans are doing the same. As for Greg Stewart, it's you that got upset about us "slating" him. He had an excellent season last season, and looks capable of keeping that up this season, and I've not seen many Hearts fans disagreeing.

Anyone who believes/thinks that Dundee will finish above Hearts this season is stone-cold radged.

There's a charity bet thread for faux-confident boys like yourself to put your money where your mouth(fingers) is(are). This helps to convince sceptical readers like myself that you truly believe what you're saying (typing).

There's a charity bet thread for faux-confident boys like yourself to put your money where your mouth(fingers) is(are). This helps to convince sceptical readers like myself that you truly believe what you're saying (typing).

Tried the charity bet type stuff on a few sites, against a few varying degrees of radge, but sadly not a farthing was paid to any charity when all of my bets have came in as winners.

LincolnHearts, on 06 Aug 2015 - 17:06, said:

Tried the charity bet type stuff on a few sites, against a few varying degrees of radge, but sadly not a farthing was paid to any charity when all of my bets have came in as winners.

Translation: Shat it.

Are you ignoring the charity bet that's been placed with you with kid twist or when you say your gonna finish 2nd yer just talking out yer hoop and your bottle has gone?

What is this charity bet shite that I've been seeing on here haha, I'm not here to bet with folk i will do that at the bookies when i see fit.

My chin's itchy.

Gambling with total strangers that you will never meet is utterly foolish.

To be fair, the vast majority on here pay up, and given it's a charity bet, it's not really all that bad. Unless you're The Kincardine throwing out 100 quid bets.