Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Sorry to butt in, being an Ayr supporter and all, I just wanted to say well done to the hearts board for getting the share certificates out. My late father and his family were all jambos and seeing as he wasn't here to do it I bought shares in his memory.

Whilst it wasn't a lot, it was nice to get some confirmation. Well done Ann Budge. Now enhance my investment and win the league!!

Nice touch buddy.

How is 'our' jimmy performing for you? It looked like he was captain against the Orcs? I d imagine he is cruising the championship and jambos are falling in love with the best smile in football? Also is Prince 'stay in ya beds ya wee Dundee' performing/fit?

How is 'our' jimmy performing for you? It looked like he was captain against the Orcs? I d imagine he is cruising the championship and jambos are falling in love with the best smile in football? Also is Prince 'stay in ya beds ya wee Dundee' performing/fit?

Gomis is my favourite Hearts player in a long time, best player in the league imo.

Prince has been brilliant too, missed the Rangers game due to an injury expected back for celtic.

McHattie out for six weeks. Not as bad as feared and no surgery required which is good news. Imperative that Eckersley keeps himself fit now though.

Wilson can play at left back if necessary too.

They are an absolute dream together, albeit the opposition is poorer than in the top flight.

True but Keatings did come on fresh once Rangers were tiring while El Hass had a tougher job doing the first shift.

It's weird with El Hassanaoui, he struck me as someone that works well anywhere in an attacking front three from what I read of him when he signed for us. I don't know if he is a number 9 or a false nine on the basis of what I've seen of him.

You could just see the difference between him and Keatings up top. El Hass would continuously concede needless fouls whereas Keatings had the know how to just pressure the defenders simply by getting in their faces without having to make any contact.

Good points.

There's still plenty of time for him to adjust to Scottish football and come good. He's unfortunately had to play up front by himself because of injuries, so hopefully he'll be utilised in his best position once Sow and Carrick have recovered.

Pallardo looks like he is fit now tho and he seems to be exactly the same type of player (about the same level as well if Saturday is a fair reflection). Buaben will be back as well so I don't think we are weakened any.

If Pallardo plays as he did against Rangers vs QotS then we'll have no worries; indeed I think he'll work better with Buaben than with Gomis, as I think Gomis and Pallardo are more similar in style than Pallardo and Buaben are.

Good points.

There's still plenty of time for him to adjust to Scottish football and come good. He's unfortunately had to play up front by himself because of injuries, so hopefully he'll be utilised in his best position once Sow and Carrick have recovered.

If Pallardo plays as he did against Rangers vs QotS then we'll have no worries; indeed I think he'll work better with Buaben than with Gomis, as I think Gomis and Pallardo are more similar in style than Pallardo and Buaben are.

According to transfermarkt he was generally played behind the main striker when he was at Rotterdam.