Heart of Midlothian 2014-

They're a nothing club, and Killie getting relegated will finally prove to the morons in our support who believed that Gary Locke isn't a hideous manager that they're wrong (and that he wouldn't have done better with us without "his hands tied behind his back").

Really harsh on kilmarnock. The Killie fans I've met have been really sound and at least they are supporting their locals.

Calling another team a nothing club sounds all too old firm for my liking. Some of the hearts posters on here seem like they have no joy in their life.

I'm sure our input into Kilmarnock's currently inevitable relegation will not be integral. As I have nothing against the club, I hope they see sense and punt that unintelligible pissfork Locke as soon as humanly possible so that they can slam the brakes on the Championship express that they currently ride on.

Two things: having respect for folk supporting their local team and recognising that their team is a nothing club is not mutually exclusive; and what has no joy is being patronising to fans of other clubs rather than being up front with them.

Two things: having respect for folk supporting their local team and recognising that their team is a nothing club is not mutually exclusive; and what has no joy is being patronising to fans of other clubs rather than being up front with them.

I'm sure people in England think hearts are a nothing club. Sounds incredibly dismissive. I don't think having a mutual respect for other non old firm football fans is being patronising either.

Kilmarnock have won a premier league title more recently than us. Does that make us a nothing club?

Glad to be back guys.

Excited to see how we compete this season after an incredible last season.

Quite keen to see how we fare as well. I think we'll compete pretty well tbh, I think last season's squad would be competing for top 6 so if we get a few quality additions and get off to a good start it'll be exciting to see what we can do.

Getting Celtic twice last year in the cups denied us the chance to play the likes of an Inverness or Aberdeen to allow us to see how far off we were of knowing exactly what is required to compete in the top half of the table.