Heart of Midlothian 2014-

One thing I liked about P&B over other forums was I thought that you could have a decent level of discussion with fans of rival clubs.

Shows what I know.

What I liked most about that 'other' forum, was the fact I was a paid member and happy donation station who was life banned for disagreeing with the opinion of a now departed mod.

I will sue the c**** if they take any membership fees from me when they are due.

Yup - and he's 19.

How awkward for you. Again.

Whats your point here exactly? Its the equivalent of scoring a couple of goals in the development league when your sides got four or five senior players while the other side plays 16 year olds. Unless you're suggesting this means he'll score in the Premiership?

Whats your point here exactly? Its the equivalent of scoring a couple of goals in the development league when your sides got four or five senior players while the other side plays 16 year olds. Unless you're suggesting this means he'll score in the Premiership?

His point seemed to be that Gary Oliver was on fire.

I hope he was speaking figuratively about a good spell of form. If he meant it literally then his goal scoring exploits are all the more impressive.

Erm, that he's having a good pre-season while mixing it with some first team players.

You're also forgetting that your youngsters can head the ball into a bin. That makes it even more impressive.