Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Goaded him into an argument? What? I set my stall out pretty early that he should be banned. I have no reason to argue with him and have quite clearly shown (as by his own admittance that he was 'right') that he's a homophobe. The discussion was complete until you interjected with your pointless input. Let's leave it there.

Erm okay.

Strange boy!

SPFL: Latest TV selections confirmed

Friday September 11, 2015

Ladbrokes Premiership

Inverness CT v Hearts

Live on BT Sport, kick-off 7.45pm

Sunday September 20, 2015

Ladbrokes Premiership

Hearts v Aberdeen

Live on Sky Sports, kick-off 12.45pm

Sunday October 18, 2015

Ladbrokes Premiership

Dundee United v Hearts

Live on Sky Sports, kick-off TBC

For Inverness, we could have taken a really decent crowd up for a Saturday afternoon kickoff.

I'd imagine it'll still be a pretty decent crowd, with many staying up that way for a drink afterwards. Know quite a few Hibs fans that do that. Would make quite a good Friday night out.

I personally couldn't give two fucks for away games.

Moving away games to Friday nights gives me the option of watching a game I would otherwise not see either in the pub, where there is beer, or in the comfort of my own home, where there is also beer.

I personally have scored big time from this.

I see we're waiting to see how El Hassnaoui is after he went off with a knee injury on Saturday. Hopefully it's nothing serious as I think he could do with hitting the ground running rather than coming back into the squad after another injury.

A disgraceful decision. Unless I decide to add to my costs by staying over, I have like many others the misfortune of driving on a shite road after being up all day.

Who cares about the fans though.

Oh poor you!

This decision is almost as bad as having a league cup semi-final played on a Sunday at midday at a neutral Easter road.

Oh poor you!

This decision is almost as bad as having a league cup semi-final played on a Sunday at midday at a neutral Easter road.

Which the majority of Hearts fans also said was pish.

And this is a poor decision, people work, getting up to Inverness for a night game isn't easy without incurring extra costs and using up holidays.

Which the majority of Hearts fans also said was pish.

And this is a poor decision, people work, getting up to Inverness for a night game isn't easy without incurring extra costs and using up holidays.

Aye and getting to Edinburgh on a Sunday with no trains is easy???