Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Genuine question: How are Hibs fans getting on with buying into the Club, Mon Dieu?

Do you mean buying shares in the club? The last percentage given was over 20%, in August 2015.

I'm not sure whether that was the percentage of shares sold or the percentage of the club 'bought' by fans; I pay plenty of money but not much attention. A better alternative to 'buy into the club' was offered after this date too, where fans can buy directly into the club rather than indirectly through Hibernian Supporters Limited.

I imagine there will be further updates & advertising if we sell ten thousand season tickets before August.

Souttar has been excellent, imo, and I think Rossi is a better defender than Ozturk, but Ozturk uses the ball better.

I'd go with:

Paterson, Souttar, Rossi, Rherras

but most would go with

Paterson, Ozturk, Souttar, LB

That's if we don't sell big Calum, mind.

I know nothing about Rherras but if he signs and is an attacking type full back I could see us playing with a back 3 next season with him and Paterson, if he stays, as wing backs.

I think Neilson may have hinted at that previously but I can't remember where or when.

We do seem to be going in the right direction though if it is a 3-5-2 system we're after with the signings we've been linked with. New strikers, a left back and an attacking midfielder are the additions that last seasons team need to play that way.

I know nothing about Rherras but if he signs and is an attacking type full back I could see us playing with a back 3 next season with him and Paterson, if he stays, as wing backs.

I think Neilson may have hinted at that previously but I can't remember where or when.

We do seem to be going in the right direction though if it is a 3-5-2 system we're after with the signings we've been linked with. New strikers, a left back and an attacking midfielder are the additions that last seasons team need to play that way.

Aye, Robbie has toyed with a back three a few times - I'm not sure that it's worked especially well for us, though.

We've signed Gavin Reilly on loan. Only heard good things about him so far, opinions?

Probably better asking in the QOTS threads. He was in the Championship team of the year during our promotion season so can cut it at lower level not sure he's good enough to step up. Should be a good signing for you, hope he scores a few against Hibs.

We've signed Gavin Reilly on loan. Only heard good things about him so far, opinions?

Reilly lacks talent but has a great work ethic.

He's best running the channels while playing with a more prolific strike partner. Championship is more his level, as his decent scoring record for QotS shows.

Done well in the championship for Queens. Runs about a lot, that worked unsettling defences when we had Sow but was significantly less effective after he left.