Heart of Midlothian 2014-

f**k knows why Hearts fans are so proud of their WWI team. A pointless war, fought between belligerents more interested in preserving their global power.

If you want to praise and remember people, do it for those who fought the Nazis.

f**k knows why Hearts fans are so proud of their WWI team. A pointless war, fought between belligerents more interested in preserving their global power.

If you want to praise and remember people, do it for those who fought the Nazis.

Anti-Brussels sentiment is strong with this one

Not at all, in fact, I'm a strong supporter of the open market. Not a fan of glorifying people dying for absolutely no reason what-so-ever.

Edited by Illgresi

Any team taking points off Hearts at Tynecastle this season is disrespecting the troops and should be hounded out of the country.

Agreed. And any elbows to the face are purely reminicent of the bayonet which the former Jambos were so proud to use.

Well if that isn't trolling, I don't know what is.

Hamilton

Souttar     Ozturk     Rossi

Paterson                                                   Rherras

Djoum       Kitchen

Walker

Juanma         Sammon

Would like to see this team for Thursday, unfortunately wont be there as im going on holiday  :thumbsdown

Not at all, in fact, I'm a strong supporter of the open market. Not a fan of glorifying people dying for absolutely no reason what-so-ever.

With hindsight I should have added a footnote

http://www.brussels.be/artdet.cfm/8385

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Hamilton

Souttar     Ozturk     Rossi

Paterson                                                   Rherras

Djoum       Kitchen

Walker

Juanma         Sammon

Would like to see this team for Thursday, unfortunately wont be there as im going on holiday  :thumbsdown

If Robbie wants to go with a back three, which a lot of people think he does, he needs to commit to it, rather than using it in this or that game - I'm not sure we're able to switch systems so readily without causing problems for ourselves - when have we actually done ok while employing a back three in recent times?

I'm not saying don't 'go with a back three', just commit to a decision.

Not a dig at you, obvs.

Think he will go with:

Hamilton

Paterson   Ozturk     Rossi   Rherras

Kitchen

Djoum   

Walker                                Nicolson

Juanma         Sammon

Think he will go with:

Hamilton

Paterson Ozturk Rossi Rherras

Kitchen

Djoum

Walker Nicolson

Juanma Sammon

Buaben and Djoum will be in the middle I reckon. Kitchen is only back tomorrow and will be on the bench as we've not worked on our formation in training with him involed.

I'd be letting him rest for a couple of days anyway tbh, long season ahead.

If he sticks three centre mids in against these jokers he will only reinforce his shitebag status.

Walker out wide, with King or Zanatta. Get Nicholson to f**k, and let's see how Sammon and Juanma get on together.

If he sticks three centre mids in against these jokers he will only reinforce his shitebag status.

Walker out wide, with King or Zanatta. Get Nicholson to f**k, and let's see how Sammon and Juanma get on together.

Always thought Nicholson is a decent player for you's. Seems a lot of hearts fans think differently.

If Robbie wants to go with a back three, which a lot of people think he does, he needs to commit to it, rather than using it in this or that game - I'm not sure we're able to switch systems so readily without causing problems for ourselves - when have we actually done ok while employing a back three in recent times?

I'm not saying don't 'go with a back three', just commit to a decision.

Not a dig at you, obvs.

Hibs away with Mchattiegate and celtic away when we got a draw I think, can't think of many others? We need a left wingback first hopefully Rherras is it.

Always thought Nicholson is a decent player for you's. Seems a lot of hearts fans think differently.

I like him, when he's playing well I think he's one of our best players. He can sail passed players at times. Last season he was inconsistent and hid at times, his final ball wasn't as good as it should be. His decision making seemed rushed, I think he'll be much improved this year.

He's your best player.

Unsurprisingly he didn't impress quite so much in the top flight as he did in your league. I'm n the top flight the opposition sometimes gets some possession and that doesn't play to his strengths so much. He's not been shite but he's not dominated fullbacks from Dundee and Saint Johnstone the way he did against the opposition you're now used to watching.

Should the current Hibs side finally get promoted you'll probably rank them differently when you're facing sterner tests.

Unsurprisingly he didn't impress quite so much in the top flight as he did in your league. I'm n the top flight the opposition sometimes gets some possession and that doesn't play to his strengths so much. He's not been shite but he's not dominated fullbacks from Dundee and Saint Johnstone the way he did against the opposition you're now used to watching.

Should the current Hibs side finally get promoted you'll probably rank them differently when you're facing sterner tests.

Yeah, we really struggled against the mighty Premiership teams last season.