Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Thankfully, we won't we playing against teams as good as this every week.

That boy Cardle always seems to play well against us,

No doubt Kickbackers will be losing their minds over this - better give that a miss for now.

Pants ain't as wet as normal over there.

Got the usual suspects curling their hands roond their todgers, but unlike this place they pretend to be Jambos :lol:

First half was really bad the defending was a joke. souter in particular was very poor. We had most of the possession but the lack of pace up front meant we constantly wasted any opportunities.

Second half was much better from Hearts with almost all the possession. Poor finishing and a very good save from the Dunfermline keeper ensured a shit result.  

Thank feck it was mostly second team players or I would be a wee bit worried.

The lack of depth at the moment worries me. We had Robbie Buchanan, a winger who has been told he can find a new club, playing in the middle of the park alongside Donald Cowie. I'm all for the young guys getting their chance, but not before they're ready. 

There's still plenty of time left in the transfer window; but we still need multiple new players. I'd like to see some incoming movement very soon. 

With Buchanan playing against Dunfermline and Cowdenbeath, I wondered if they're trying to help him find a club by allowing coaches/scouts to see in an actual game situation?

Send him back to us. Cheers. Fox rates him and will give him a chance.

5 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

You've no beaten us since we had Michael Nelson at centre half, meight.

This is actually an impressive run Hibs are on.

hearts verses Hibs.JPG

With Buchanan playing against Dunfermline and Cowdenbeath, I wondered if they're trying to help him find a club by allowing coaches/scouts to see in an actual game situation?

If that's the case, I don't think yesterday will have done him any favours. Looked just as useless, as when he was part of the Cowdenbeath team we beat 7-1.