Heart of Midlothian 2014-

There are concerns over the signing policy, and the way we play, team selections, etc.

Not all Hearts fans want rid of Neilson and Levein - it's probably a minority - some of them just can't handle the fact that we lost one particular game.

Hearts fans are generally moaning faced c***s.  Aren't most fans like that, though - alleged experts who think they know better? 

I'm fairly level-headed, but I moan like f**k at times - at experienced players and coaches who clearly know better than me.

There are concerns over the signing policy, and the way we play, team selections, etc.

Not all Hearts fans want rid of Neilson and Levein - it's probably a minority - some of them just can't handle the fact that we lost one particular game.

Hearts fans are generally moaning faced c***s.  Aren't most fans like that, though - alleged experts who think they know better? 

I'm fairly level-headed, but I moan like f**k at times - at experienced players and coaches who clearly know better than me

I get the impression that a lot of the noise is coming from the general direction of the naughty boys that have been banned, or have seen their mates banned, since Budgement day

1 hour ago, CGR said:

Bizarre that criticism of Neilson automatically means he needs to be sacked in some people's eyes. 

Yup. I don't want him sacked. I will however be vocally critical of the fact the way he sets us up makes Tommy McLean look like Ossie Ardiles.

Spoiler

That's one fierce 1994 reference, btw.

19 minutes ago, RiG said:

The Edinburgh Evening News claims that Billy King will be joining us on a season long loan. If this happens what can ICT fans expect from him?

Industrial winger not flashy but will get goals and assists.

So Billy King is going on loan to ICT and Morgaro Gomis has joined Kelantan in the Malaysian Super League. Jesus.

Ignoring the farce of Neilson spraffing shite again about both of them being valuable members of the squad this season - we need bodies in, and fast.

Management really under the spotlight now. 

Edited by CGR

Our squad is now:

GK: Hamilton, Noring, Gallacher
Def: Souttar, Oztürk, Rossi, Paterson, Smith, Rherras, Oshaniwa
Mid: Djoum, Kitchen, Cowie, Buaben, Walker, Nicholson, Beith
Att: Juanma, Sammon, Muirhead, Buchanan*, Todorov

Italics mean they're in the U20s squad as well. *Buchanan has been told he can find a new club. All other players are in the U20s squad.

I'd hope for six at the very least. Five new players should be the absolute minimum required, but that'd be cutting it very fine if we get multiple injuries. 

This summer has been an absolute farce so far. 

Edited by CGR

So in the space of the last week we've lost McGhee, King and Gomis and brought in a goalie.

None of those moving on bothers me greatly as they were unlikely to start many matches anyway, but our squad is getting very thin indeed.  Hopefully we can get a few in quickly so they can be ready to go for the league games.

I think Inverness are getting a good direct player with a point to prove.

11 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

So in the space of the last week we've lost McGhee, King and Gomis and brought in a goalie.

None of those moving on bothers me greatly as they were unlikely to start many matches anyway, but our squad is getting very thin indeed.  Hopefully we can get a few in quickly so they can be ready to go for the league games.

I think Inverness are getting a good direct player with a point to prove.

This. King is a confidence player who's game is all about picking up the ball and running at defenders. He needs to be played regularly to get the best out of him.

17 minutes ago, CGR said:

Our squad is now:

GK: Hamilton, Noring, Gallacher
Def: Souttar, Oztürk, Rossi, Paterson, Smith, Rherras, Oshaniwa
Mid: Djoum, Kitchen, Cowie, Buaben, Walker, Nicholson, Beith
Att: Juanma, Sammon, Muirhead, Buchanan*, Todorov

Italics mean they're in the U20s squad as well. *Buchanan has been told he can find a new club. All other players are in the U20s squad.

I'd hope for six at the very least. Five new players should be the absolute minimum required, but that'd be cutting it very fine if we get multiple injuries. 

This summer has been an absolute farce so far. 

Agree it's not been great but didn't Neilson say that the Club gets better deals on free agents after the window has closed?

1 hour ago, sjc said:

Agree it's not been great but didn't Neilson say that the Club gets better deals on free agents after the window has closed?

He did. But getting business done early gives a lot of time for new signings to settle and gel. We've done well in picking up free agents after the window has SLAMMED SHUT, but they'll take some time getting up to speed. We should have a big enough, and good enough, squad before we search for gems in September. 

I'd rather start the season well than save a few pennies. 

Also, we shouldn't take Neilson's word at face value. He's got a point re. picking up players after the window shuts, but he's lied time and again to the fans.

Edited by CGR
STFU ROBBIE LEVEIN

2 hours ago, CGR said:

So Billy King is going on loan to ICT and Morgaro Gomis has joined Kelantan in the Malaysian Super League. Jesus.

Ignoring the farce of Neilson spraffing shite again about both of them being valuable members of the squad this season - we need bodies in, and fast.

Management really under the spotlight now. 

They're basically lying to the fans in the press and then stabbing players right between the shoulder blades.

We're a farce.