Heart of Midlothian 2014-

9 minutes ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

Robbie Neilson leaves Hearts to go to MK Dons, leaving Hearts to get humped by Rangers.

Scottish football is utterly depressing sometimes. 

Started his Hearts coaching Career with a win over Rangers. Finishing his Hearts coaching Career with a win over Rangers. Has a nice ring to it.

The only manager that has went down south in the last three years and succeeded is Derek Adams and he went to League 2. Biggest failure is definitely Stubbs though. Imagine only lasting FOURTEEN games.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

7 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Started his Hearts coaching Career with a win over Rangers. Finishing his Hearts coaching Career with a win over Rangers. Has a nice ring to it.

The only manager that has went down south in the last three years and succeeded is Derek Adams and he went to League 2. Biggest failure is definitely Stubbs though. Imagine only lasting FOURTEEN games.

Don't forget RatNamarra.

Strange one this, Jambos, similar to fans of another club with a history of financial difficulties, don't seem to be particularly grateful for the lofty position that they find themselves in.

Hope it's Pressley, he's a fucking lunatic

1 hour ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Imagine your Manager leaving you for MK Dons.

What a minter for Hertz. 

Your manager has already monumentally failed in England, so even the MK Dons are too good for him.

49 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Scottish cup winning Alan Stubbs moved to a bigger club in a bigger league than Milton Keynes Dons in league 1 m8.

Fucking Rotherham. :lol:

I suppose Hibs are a lower league club right enough. Big leap.

Edited by Elixir

He jumped before he was pushed. Queen B was not too happy with either RN or CL so I'm led to believe.  They were telt in no uncertain terms recently they better sort it.  

RN and CL relationship not as rosy as some may have thought. 

Just chat I heard through a mate etc.  I'll add the caveat that it could be complete pish. 

Edited by Heart of Northern

2 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

He jumped before he was pushed. Queen B was not too happy with either RN or CL so I'm led to believe.  They were telt in no uncertain terms recently they better sort it.  

RN and CL relationship not as rosy as some may have thought. 

Just chat I heard through a mate JKB .  I'll add the caveat that it could be complete pish. 

FTFY

Seen comments here and elsewhere on social media slating this move as a slap in the face to Scottish football. I'm not sure how so. If MK Dons were based in Scotland, all else being equal they would be the 4th or 5th biggest team.

Anyway, it's a step down at the moment but has a lot of upside potential. I can see why he has taken it, especially when he is not that popular with the Hearts fans. Personally, I hope they go bankrupt.

14 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Seen comments here and elsewhere on social media slating this move as a slap in the face to Scottish football. I'm not sure how so. If MK Dons were based in Scotland, all else being equal they would be the 4th or 5th biggest team.

Anyway, it's a step down at the moment but has a lot of upside potential. I can see why he has taken it, especially when he is not that popular with the Hearts fans. Personally, I hope they go bankrupt.

Happens every time somebody leaves a job in Scotland to a lower league in England.  WHY WOULD HE DO THIS?  More money and more potential to move up (or down!).

Not that I feel sorry for the MK Dons fans but they've went from thinking they might end up with former England internationalist Steven Gerrard as manager to a player whose greatest playing achievement was beating Gretna on penalties in the Scottish Cup final!

38 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Rotherham are still a bigger club than Milton Keynes Dons :lol: and a league above. I suppose that's what a Scottish cup win does for you compared to winning a pub league, eh Paulo?

They have the exact same average attendances. It's like comparing Kilmarnock and St. Mirren. :lol:

The Hibs bois trying to point score over their failure of a manager failing at ahem, Rotherham. titter.png

Edited by Elixir

1 hour ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Nope.
I give you Sir Terrance of Butcher.  Ouch!

1 hour ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Harsh on Alex Neil. Obviously Norwich have gone backwards now, but he succeeded by getting them promoted in the first place.

31 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Aye, probably fifth... behind Hearts!

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Your manager has already monumentally failed in England, so even the MK Dons are too good for him.

Not sure what McInnes getting the dunt from Bristol City (who he left St Johnstone for and are far bigger than MK Dons) have to do with a Hearts Manager leaving for a phoenix diddy club that's only 12 years old but if you take comfort from it, who am I to judge 

4 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Harsh on Alex Neil. Obviously Norwich have gone backwards now, but he succeeded by getting them promoted in the first place.

Not a massive step down then, and with far more potential for moving up and achieving more.

Neil should've got promoted with the squad he had, in my opinion. I also didn't think they were a bit of a shambles last season, but Klose getting injured probably changed their season. He's still only 35, though, and he's only been managing for just less than 2 years. I'm sure he'll be a very good manager, but I don't think he's been a success at Norwich just yet.