Heart of Midlothian 2014-

55 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

He's going to crash and burn and it's going to be beautiful

Even if he did, it still wouldn't lead anywhere close to (a minimum of) three straight years in the Mickey Mouse league. lGUTNIg.png

43 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Hope some of the good guys got in on this one.

pond.png

Some quite astute judgement there, my good friend. pond.png

Edited by Elixir

Me arriving at Tynie at New Year. Computer-machines have no place in fitbaw its a game for proper fitbaw men not little squares who love D+D!!!!! 

(Good luck lads, will be interesting if he comes up against the same sort of opposition in the dressing room, but Scottish football needs dragged into the 21st century)

15 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Me arriving at Tynie at New Year. Computer-machines have no place in fitbaw its a game for proper fitbaw men not little squares who love D+D!!!!! 

(Good luck lads, will be interesting if he comes up against the same sort of opposition in the dressing room, but Scottish football needs dragged into the 21st century)

I absolutely love that episode.

However, neither Homer nor his much cleverer campus buddies come out of it looking very good which suggests, quite correctly, that all cultural stereotypes are a bad thing.

1 hour ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

I absolutely love that episode.

However, neither Homer nor his much cleverer campus buddies come out of it looking very good which suggests, quite correctly, that all cultural stereotypes are a bad thing.

You'd be hard pressed to find a bad episode between S2 and S7 tbh

There's got to be one about Ann Budge and Listen To Her Heart(s)... I prefer Ikea jokes which you have to construct yourself. There's all the bits though. 

I was going to create a joke based on you supporting Aberdeen and Heartbreakers song "I've got a thing about ewe".

But I decided that would be the wrong thing to do

4 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I like Wasps1, he's got a fresh sound. it'll play well here on P&B.

And he knows a few "top coaches" as well.

It's great to have contributions from someone who's genuinely ITK as opposed to just a maladjusted, delusional, internet weirdo on the wind up