Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Daily Record reporting that Callum Paterson will be out for around 9 months. 
Nightmare for both him and the club. 

Reckon he'll ever play for you lot again?

5 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Oh my days! That £3million black hole for the super douper stand just got a little bit blacker

EDIT: hope he gets well soon mind you

f**k! Is it too late just to touch up the paintwork on the old main stand instead?

Random guy yes he will I've just explained what will happen.  That's the benefit of knowing what you'rettalking about. 

You're a slavering c**t so I thought it best to ignore your opinion tbh.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Reckon he'll ever play for you lot again?

He might be forced to sign a short-term deal with us depending on recovery time etc. I think it's unlikely that somebody will take a punt on him after coming back from an injury as serious as this. 

Devastating for him given he could've been on the verge of a big move for his career within a week or so. 

Totally agree he would have been away within a fortnight,  but he can'tnow and wwouldn't take the risk of being fit in 9 months without a club, contract or income or even training facilities.   He'll definitely sign a new deal now,  and as hearts will want a return they won't agree to a one year deal but pater son won't agree to three, so he'll sign a two year deal.

whether he comes back the sameplayer only time will tell.  He was rreally developing into a cracking player too, 10, goals this season from rb is fantastic.