Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Now, you're absolutely sure about this, aren't you?

I'm almost certain. Ipswich preferred Joe Garner. That's how shite he is.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/you-can-have-him-norwich-city-fans-give-their-verdict-to-kyle-lafferty-s-possible-move-to-ipswich-town-1-5066870

Now, you're absolutely sure about this, aren't you?

I think if the interest from Hibernian was serious, he'd be pulling on the green and white. When Hibs make the call you don't turn them down.

Nah on a serious note it's a great signing for Hearts. I'd have taken him in a heartbeat(i said as much on our thread) had the wages not been too big, I wouldn't want to break the bank on him. I'll have it said on record that he'll troll me to death just by existing on Derby Day. If he scores I'll be triggered like I've never been triggered before.

I'd prefer Moult but we'd not be able to afford the fee so that's that snookered anyway. We're going to have to get the finger out regardless as the thought of Brian Graham and Simon Murray being our only strikers is making me feel uneasy.

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

I think if the interest from Hibernian was serious, he'd be pulling on the green and white. When Hibs make the call you don't turn them down.

Nah on a serious note it's a great signing for Hearts. I'd have taken him in a heartbeat(i said as much on our thread) had the wages not been too big, I wouldn't want to break the bank on him. I'll have it said on record that he'll troll me to death just by existing on Derby Day. If he scores I'll be triggered like I've never been triggered before.

I'd prefer Moult but we'd not be able to afford the fee so that's that snookered anyway. We're going to have to get the finger out regardless as the thought of Brian Graham and Simon Murray being our only strikers is making me feel uneasy.

That's good enough for me - y'all and your young lady have a nice evening now.

Of course, I wouldn't rule agents interference out - in the words of Robbie Neilson, it happens.

Which Tommy Walker team/season was the best was it the late 50's was best the 1st league title team of 57-58 or the League and League Cup team in 59-60 or another season ??

Edited by Cel123

2 hours ago, Cel123 said:

Which Tommy Walker team/season was the best was it the late 50's was best the 1st league title team of 57-58 or the League and League Cup team in 59-60 or another season ??

Season 1914-18, obviously. 

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Cel123 said:

You'll probably have a better chance of a response if you write your post in English, m8.

10 hours ago, HaikuHibee said:

That's fucking brilliant. "He's not going to score goals, but he will play games."

That's not what I said. He will score goals. He just won't be a prolific 20+ goal a season player.

Kenny Miller isn't either, but he was by far Rangers' most important player last season.

That's what Lafferty can bring to Hearts, in my opinion.

Had he have signed for Hibs, instead of trolled them, you'd have been happy he was signing for your lot.

8 hours ago, Cel123 said:

The 57-58 team lost a cup tie to Hibs so clearly Tommy Walker was a muppet

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

14 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The 57-58 team lost a cup tie to Hibs so clearly Tommy Walker was a muppet

My Dad told me about the *Fido must go* campaign following that defeat until he finally left in 1966.

That's not what I said. He will score goals. He just won't be a prolific 20+ goal a season player.
Kenny Miller isn't either, but he was by far Rangers' most important player last season.
Had he have signed for Hibs, instead of trolled them, you'd have been happy he was signing for your lot.

No we wouldn't have.

2 hours ago, thepundit said:

Kenny Miller, eh? He's clearly twice the player, that's why you kept him.

Maybe I am wrong. He looks like a Colin Nish. Not bad but not good.

2 hours ago, thepundit said:

I don't think they would have. They have a 25 page Kyle Lafferty thread on Hibs.net talking about their lack of interest.

35 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

This is directed at the wrong Hibs fans, most on here are just having a laugh. 

Seen some people losing their shit on twitter etc though :lol:

Yes, I was meaning generally. 

I'd be pretty worried if I were them. Starting with that red haired boy from DU & Graham is quite shit. Sure Lenny will have it all sussed. Just a blip he missed out in one of his targets. 

IMG_1324.PNG