Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

The plucky three season Championship team supporters getting all cocky again, bless.

You lot should really be praying that Cathro starts winning to keep him in his job for a wee bit longer. An average manager in his place should be enough to see off popcorn teeth.:)

Quaking in my boots at the inevitable return of golden shower Gary tbf

SunSport understands Hearts directors met last night to discuss their under-fire head coach.

Furious fans hurled abuse at Cathro after a shootout loss to Dunfermline.

He was also taunted with chants of “You’re getting sacked in the morning”.

Cathro said: “I’ve been in angrier stadiums. I can understand why the fans are annoyed.”

That direct quote from Cathro thou, no shit Sherlock..... ????????????.

"After that we started to be below the levels that we needed to be at. John Souttar is involved in an error for the goal but I take responsibility for that. I think John should have come off at half-time."

:lol:

I'll make myself sound like a great guy by taking the flak for the goal while actually hanging Souttar out to dry. I am so clever.

15 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

Let's just clarify something, regardless of how bad (or well in our case) Cathro is doing; Kris Boyd is still a fat *** roaster. 

Boyd was part of one of the only teams who lost to Cathro as well

Lot of shouts for Hartley - I don't think he'd work under Levein personally. He demanded total control at Dens to the point where he ripped up our whole scouting network and demanded he done that himself.

15 hours ago, Elixir said:

You won two games and were like fifth choice.

I thought nobody gave a shite about European scores from 30/40/50 (and now 60) years ago?

Edited by Jacksgranda
Made a mistook

11 hours ago, Lebowski said:

Won the Scottish Cup, got to another final, and lost 2 semi finals in the last 3 years. It was a nightmare period. We demand better. Only qualified for Europe once ffs.

Hearts done what in that period?

Didn't scrape about the pub league for three years.

15 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I thought nobody gave a shite about European scores from 30/0/50 (and now 60) years ago?

Yeah, you sure got me there, man.