Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I think that video just confirms, although it doesn’t need confirming really, that their is a deep racist culture within the Football club.

Let’s not forget a player getting forced out of the club just a few months ago.

Hibs fans en masse sang racist chants at both Christian Nade and Larea Kingston but I don't think your mob had a racist chant for Jose Quitongo.  That can't be right, can it?  

15 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Hibs fans en masse sang racist chants at both Christian Nade and Larea Kingston but I don't think your mob had a racist chant for Jose Quitongo.  That can't be right, can it?  

Is that the same Laryea "ref who is married to a black woman is a racist" Kingston?

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Is that the same Laryea "ref who is married to a black woman is a racist" Kingston?

What was it you lot sang again?  I wasn't 'fucking refugee', that was for Skacel..

7 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

What was it you lot sang again?  I wasn't 'fucking refugee', that was for Skacel..

Don't recall us ever having a song for him. There were a couple for Nade. But you'd have to be a far leftist nutter to consider them "racist" m8.

Listen fella, Hibs fans may or may not(I don’t think the lyrics to those songs have been properly made out and I think it sounds more offensive than it is) but that’s the fans of a club. Hearts have a rampant sectarian and racist culture within the very club from the players right through to management, all the way to boardroom level. Graham Locke was singing those racist and homophobic songs aimed at Quintongo and he’s actually employed by Hearts to this day and although normally a club would sack him instantly as soon as the video was released, he’ll probably get a wage rise and they’ll have a good laugh about it today.

I don’t think The Hearts support will be kicking up a fuss either given the fact they forced a player to flee the country in January. You can label a lot of accusations at the Hibs support - sang a few risqué songs, very fashionable, one of the most physically imposing and experienced set of supporters when it comes to hand to hand combat, but you can never accuse our support of being racist.

Hibs is a club welcome to all and it’s been that way since 1875.

GGTTH

7 hours ago, Crroma said:

Macleans gon away to the Jam Tarts

stabbed the proud Saintees in their hearts

but thanks for the favour

cuz Maccas a rager

and he's gonna tear big Kyle a new arse

I hope he does :wub: 

29 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hibs fans love a myth don’t they

What don't we welcome topcat?

Who can forget Gary 'Medals' Mackay racially abusing Kevin Harper too, racism is rife at Tynecastle. Always has been and always will be.

What don't we welcome topcat?

Who can forget Gary 'Medals' Mackay racially abusing Kevin Harper too, racism is rife at Tynecastle. Always has been and always will be.

It was the implication that Oldco Hibs (1875) was open, inclusive and tolerant that raised eyebrows

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hibs fans love a myth don’t they

Aye you caught us. We don't allow racists, bigots... and urm, certain other kinds of people to work at our club. We should learn to be more open and diverse like Hearts.

Come on - that video was from the 90s before political correctness came into play. Everybody was a vile racist/homophobe back then and it was fine and everyone was comfortable with it apart from obviously any minorities I suppose.    

7 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Come on - that video was from the 90s before political correctness came into play. Everybody was a vile racist/homophobe back then and it was fine and everyone was comfortable with it apart from obviously any minorities I suppose.    

Political correctness was invented in 1875 m8. Monty Smug