Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough shit Sunderland. I can understand why you're pissed off, but at the end of the day that's football for you,

Pretty much what I'm thinking. He's gone to the team he supports. A bigger club than Sunderland as well. He's absolutely right for looking after #1.

They could have tied him down a year ago but offered him a pitiful contract in comparison to other players. Clubs always think they don't need to offer players they've brought through the ranks as much as their latest foreign signing. Marco Gabbiadini has been complaining about it on Total Sport in the North East for months now.

From a Newcastle point of view, I don't think it's the most inspiring signing but he should do a job. Not sure he's much better than what we already have though. The manager is the problem, not really the players anyway.

Sunderland have made themselves look a bit twattish with that statement. Unless they never, ever, sign a player on a free transfer they can't really moan about a player who they failed to secure a longer contract for leaving them.

Sunderland have made themselves look a bit twattish with that statement. Unless they never, ever, sign a player on a free transfer they can't really moan about a player who they failed to secure a longer contract for leaving them.

True enough. What goes around comes around. Take it on the chin and move on.

Chelsea confirmed as 2014/15 Premier League Champions.

Just a touch premature, no?

I think if we've learned anything from his time in Barcelona, it's that Fabregas isn't quite top quality.

Just a touch premature, no?

I think if we've learned anything from his time in Barcelona, it's that Fabregas isn't quite top quality.

Yep, because he was piss poor at Arsenal. Think he may struggle in the prem.

Archived