Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was doomed from the moment Supras started banging on about him.

Enjoy the beach, meight.

Too be fair, he's been prattling on about his merits ever since he was with Inter. I don't see it myself. Good footballer, yeah but far too temperamental ever to be a top, top footballer.

As much as I think Hart is overrated, it's obvious he played well, and some pillocks are desperate to downplay the fact that he can be, on his day, a tremendous keeper.

I've nothing against him, but it's important that people realise what a ridiculously good ride he gets from the English media. I watched the game and he made a good one on one stop early on, and made a decent penalty save. Other than that he he had 2 saves where the ball was straight at him and he still palmed it back into danger. He had a decent game, no more. Go and watch it yourself and tell me otherwise.

QPR made an arse of it on that 3rd goal with their free-kick. If you're going to play it into the box then you've got to commit and put players forward. They didn't do that so putting the ball into the box is basically just giving the ball away and exposing yourself to the counter attack. Either play it short and keep the ball, or fully commit.

I've nothing against him, but it's important that people realise what a ridiculously good ride he gets from the English media. I watched the game and he made a good one on one stop early on, and made a decent penalty save. Other than that he he had 2 saves where the ball was straight at him and he still palmed it back into danger. He had a decent game, no more. Go and watch it yourself and tell me otherwise.

That's nonsense. He gets positive media attention when he has a good game, and negative attention when he makes mistakes. He was all over the papers when he made some high-profile mistakes last season. His performance in their 3-2 win at Everton in May effectively won them the title and he was rightly lauded for that.

Archived