Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

Is it true your season ticket prices have been frozen for this year? How do hibees feel about paying SPL prices in the championship ?(genuinely interested, better things to do than troll other teams threads!)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent youngster. Hope he breaks through the first time at Inverness.

What position would he typically play? Don't know much about him but I did see a lot of unhappy Hibs fans when news broke of his release which is normally a sign the kid has a bit of talent so hopefully we've picked up a bargain.

Is it true your season ticket prices have been frozen for this year? How do hibees feel about paying SPL prices in the championship ?(genuinely interested, better things to do than troll other teams threads!)

I've paid £405 for my ST this season after posting on here many times i wouldn't renew. It is fucking daylight robbery Hibs expecting fans to pay £405 or whatever for a ST to watch the likes of Alloa, Cowdenbeath, Livingston etc at home.

What position would he typically play? Don't know much about him but I did see a lot of unhappy Hibs fans when news broke of his release which is normally a sign the kid has a bit of talent so hopefully we've picked up a bargain.

Left-Back

I've paid £405 for my ST this season after posting on here many times i wouldn't renew. It is fucking daylight robbery Hibs expecting fans to pay £405 or whatever for a ST to watch the likes of Alloa, Cowdenbeath, Livingston etc at home.

I presume there was some sort of club statement when prices were announced - what's the justification? To make yourselves competitve with hearts and rangers?

I presume there was some sort of club statement when prices were announced - what's the justification? To make yourselves competitve with hearts and rangers?

Basically it was a case of reducing the prices/giving refunds will slash the player budget. LD met fans groups and a large majority agreed it should stay the same so we could hopefully improve the team. I've renewed and I'm not overly bothered tbh.

Paid £210 for mine to watch the likes of Hibs. Shelled out to watch you against Accies at Easter Road so have been ripped off knowing the pish you'll serve up.

Come watch a good football team at Tynecastle. ST's from £280.

Only problem might be getting one with over 8k already sold and available tickets minimal due to reserved ST renewals.

Paid £210 for mine to watch the likes of Hibs. Shelled out to watch you against Accies at Easter Road so have been ripped off knowing the pish you'll serve up.

Good deal there mate.

Only problem might be getting one with over 8k already sold and available tickets minimal due to reserved ST renewals.

I would much rather have aids :ph34r:

It's a bit of a c**t paying £280 for a couple of games against Rangers, don't you think?

It's a bit of a c**t paying £280 for a couple of games against Rangers, don't you think?

TBH I'd pay £500 if they gave us your seats in the Roseburn. Then not bother going to the Triggers Broom games.

Decent youngster. Hope he breaks through the first time at Inverness.

:(

I'm just trying to be positive for a change sjc

Good for you Doyle......Easter Road needs a bit of positivity around the place!

Archived