Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll never see my granny again. Doesn't mean I dress the next old lady I see up in her clothes and pretend it's the same person so I can re-live all my old memories.

It's time for you to do the same. I know memories are hard to let go of, but it's been a good two years now. Move on.

Terrible reply, you tried though.

The Sevconians having a utter mare here.

I've literally ripped the arse out him and whatever other hibee.

I've literally ripped the arse out him and whatever other hibee.

09tyWX9.gif

Leaving aside the laughable concept that you could "rip the arse out" of anyone, you need to learn the difference between literally and figuratively. Literally is describing something which has genuinely happened, example: "Rangers have literally been liquidated". You meant figuratively, which is using symbolic metaphors to add empthasis to something which isn't happening literally, example: "I still support Glasgow Rangers".

Next week I'll teach you the meaning of the word irony, as that's another one people struggle with. Your homework is to look at this picture and tell me why it's ironic:

article-2128473-128171F2000005DC-537_468

the hibs are doing well tho.

a third of the stadium sold out

A third of what stadium sold out for when?

Explain yourself young fellow.

What even is that kit in aid of? The famous 5 all born in the 20's but why bring a kit out in 2014 about it? :lol:

Genuine question by the way. Is it marking an anniversary of something to do with them?

What even is that kit in aid of? The famous 5 all born in the 20's but why bring a kit out in 2014 about it? :lol:

Genuine question by the way. Is it marking an anniversary of something to do with them?

Supposedly it's due to Reilly's passing last year and therefore the Famous Five no longer being alive

I wouldn't mind if it didn't look so horribly cheap & tacky

I genuinely thought that kit was the away one. I actually feel sorry for you guys.

You do feel Hibs really are taking the fucking piss out of the fans.

Hibs have went for cheapest team wear

Disgusting truly disgusting. I buy the home shirt every year but seriously considering saving my money this time round.

Disgusting truly disgusting. I buy the home shirt every year but seriously considering saving my money this time round.

how do you know it's the "cheapest"?

That has pretty much ruined my day, how do the guys that do mock up strips in 20 mins on their computer come out with far superior kits than the fvckin pros??

Surely we must have done a bit of market research into the fact a better strip would gain better sales which in turn would mean more money, just cant get my head around how cheap it looks, the sponsor :yucky:angry:

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean it in the 'we don't want your pity way' (or I'm trying not to anyway).

I love it when we're winning in a rivalry type way as much as the next guy, but not when he opposition are basically left in all but an apathy state trance. It's no fun when your rivals are that point.

EDIT: Is the lassie Johnstone that is marketing the top the legal age? Them chebs would say otherwise.

Archived