Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

Perhaps Petrie feels that Hibs problems over the last few years have been down to the players...........first rule of risk management = remove the risk......no players for Hibs then! ;)

I think there could be 3+ players signing on next week, how good they'll be I don't know :lol:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Mirren fans reckon they aren't in for Magennis, so it seems to be between you lot, Dundee, Kilmarnock and some English clubs who haven't been named yet

St Mirren fans reckon they aren't in for Magennis, so it seems to be between you lot, Dundee, Kilmarnock and some English clubs who haven't been named yet

Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd according to my itk sources ;)

Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd according to my itk sources ;)

I've not decided who they'll be yet ;)

Hibernian FC @HibernianFCClub · 24s

#Hibs (1-11) Perntreou, Buxton, Martyniuk, Stevenson, Nelson ©, Gardiner, Martin, Tudur Jones, Cummings, Handling, Todd

Hibernian FC @HibernianFCClub · 33s

#Hibs 21 Brennan, 14 Dunsmore, 15 Booth, 16 Forster, 17 Hanlon, 18 Burke, 19 Craig, 20 Harris, 21 Crane, 22 Stanton, 24 Allan, 25 Sinclair

Trialist Adam Buxton will start at right-back and wear the number two shirt to begin with. #Hibs will field a completely different side ...

Trialist Nathan Burke will feature for #Hibs in the second half; he plays centre midfield. Match updates here on #Hibs Twitter

Adam Buxton plays for Wigan and Nathan Burke plays for Liverpool

Hibernian FC @HibernianFCClub · 24s

#Hibs (1-11) Perntreou, Buxton, Martyniuk, Stevenson, Nelson ©, Gardiner, Martin, Tudur Jones, Cummings, Handling, Todd

Hibernian FC @HibernianFCClub · 33s

#Hibs 21 Brennan, 14 Dunsmore, 15 Booth, 16 Forster, 17 Hanlon, 18 Burke, 19 Craig, 20 Harris, 21 Crane, 22 Stanton, 24 Allan, 25 Sinclair

Trialist Adam Buxton will start at right-back and wear the number two shirt to begin with. #Hibs will field a completely different side ...

Trialist Nathan Burke will feature for #Hibs in the second half; he plays centre midfield. Match updates here on #Hibs Twitter

Adam Buxton plays for Wigan and Nathan Burke plays for Liverpool

473d678d63531333bb54dc8f1208da44e5633d37

Archived