Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

Most of them are still raging about that semi-final

It's quite funny how Hibs fans keep bringing it up like they are trying to manufacture a rivalry from it.

You maybe won in ET but losing 3-0 at HT to our kids and a rookie managers 1st game should stop you wanking into a frenzy over it.

Especially given the non event that was Hibs cup final performance. I mean Celtic strolled it in 2nd gear for fuxake.

Let it go.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite funny how Hibs fans keep bringing it up like they are trying to manufacture a rivalry from it.

You maybe won in ET but losing 3-0 at HT to our kids and a rookie managers 1st game should stop you wanking into a frenzy over it.

Especially given the non event that was Hibs cup final performance. I mean Celtic strolled it in 2nd gear for fuxake.

Let it go.

Your boys fairly shat it though eh?

ibnp3m1v0FCjoS.gif

Let it go.

No Hibs fan actually cares about this game or desires a rivalry with Falkirk. Not even in the slightest.

Falkirk fans' tendency to constantly pipe up about Hibs and posts like your one there, really demonstrate a laughable seethe towards us. Until you collectively dry your eyes and sit down, Hibs fans will probably keep mentioning it.

It's a lot better than having racist display pics tbh.

What? :huh:

Farid is about to find out the difference between fans who loved him and the Hibs lot who are a massive shower of c**ts

Let me just have a quick call round to see if any Hibs fan cares.

american-psycho-patrick-bateman-cellphon

Nope.

Let it go.

The sheer brass neck on you. :lol::lol::lol:

the Hibs lot who are a massive shower of c**ts

they are trying to manufacture a rivalry from it.

:1eye

Let it go.

ibrQmFZpJoEkW5.gif

iZMLiafzu5QTq.gif

iP6Fq6v047Bve.gif

ibnp3m1v0FCjoS.gif

1CZoKBp.gif

Let it go.

You should have added how much you weren't bothered, that would have showed them, Gav!

Archived