Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please be real!

We're probs the only club in Scotland who could pull that off, so money.

What's the Shan "so money" patter about?

Anyhoo, what's the hibs expectations for this year? At first with Hearts I was happy to have a club and willing to give it two years to get back, but now we are shaping up nicely onfield I'm looking at top two finish. I'm not too worried about finishing lower in 3rd or 4th as your still in the playoffs so there's not much pressure.

Liam Craig to continue as club captain, he really fell away last season after being given the captaincy so not sure what to make of this.

Just have to trust Stubbs judgement I suppose.

Let's hope Liam can turn his Hibs career around, he should be a standout at this level as long as he's not playing as holding midfielder :lol:

f**k it guys, it's time to start holding out those olive branches and making friends in this division.

I'm buying Gav a ticket to the party and stitching him a lovely little jumper to wear.

:lol:

f**k it guys, it's time to start holding out those olive branches and making friends in this division.

I'm buying Gav a ticket to the party and stitching him a lovely little jumper to wear.

Being Hibernian Football Club(so money) we can afford to put Gav up for a night and show him a great time in Scotland's capital.

Also nice personal touch with the stitched jumper, I'm sure he'll love it.

Being Hibernian Football Club(so money) we can afford to put Gav up for a night and show him a great time in Scotland's capital.

Also nice personal touch with the stitched jumper, I'm sure he'll love it.

If I'm back up for Christmas, Gav can spend it with me and my folks if he likes.

Life's too short for this hostility.

Archived