Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See when Hibs sign players, they say things like "it's a massive club, great stadium" etc etc.... what do they say when they sign for Cowdenbeath?

"Can I have the negatives back now...?"

Edit: And that's before I even noticed what was going on with both his hands. Ultimate VL giveaway when someone goes for a photo and their hands look like that.

It's the clenched gimp fist and mate hug that make it so cringey.

fists clenched at all times incase of sudden CCS attack.

JRSyYYI.jpg

Btw I love how the first two display pics you see on this page define the unique but equally cuntish aspects of the worst Hibs and Hearts fans.

The photoshopping can't end here. Dyer's sad face and the conductor's "ready to fist" hand and face gesture must make for some good material surely.

The photoshopping can't end here. Dyer's sad face and the conductor's "ready to fist" hand and face gesture must make for some good material surely.

you obviously have not seen hibs fans using photoshop.

I'm not really sure what your post means within this context but I feel like there are some strong and accurate take home messages in there.

yes. hearts fans are better at the visuals.

(that pic features a weird white t shirt thing. and a magical bow tie. have you considered learning how to use the software u are using? )

yes. hearts fans are better at the visuals.

(that pic features a weird white t shirt thing. and a magical bow tie. have you considered learning how to use the software u are using? )

That's the original photo I just posted m8.

The image on page 42 was after some jambo had edited him into a Scotrail conductor on GIMP.

Archived