Will Rangers ever get promoted?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will win this league by around 15 points even with McCoist in charge barring admin of course.

If admin does happen then it all depends when, if it happens before Christmas then we will not even reach the play offs as no doubt the administrators would cull the squad.

:)

We will win this league by around 15 points even with McCoist in charge barring admin of course.

If admin does happen then it all depends when, if it happens before Christmas then we will not even reach the play offs as no doubt the administrators would cull the squad.

Boyd & Miller scoring for fun.....

No idea as i don't know enough about Hearts and that other team from Edinburgh.

McCulloch needs replaced with a real defender, he got away with it last season but against better teams he'll struggle.

Nae mair high baws

A real manager

Some proper training and we may have a chance.

Read quite a few posts saying that Rangers fans were bragging pre season about winning at a canter, so I decided to travel back in time and have a look.

As usual the p and Ders were talking pish.

Read quite a few posts saying that Rangers fans were bragging pre season about winning at a canter, so I decided to travel back in time and have a look.

And, completely out of the usual run, your first two words were Gospel truth. Well done, you.

Hearts young team has been mentioned but our Under 20 team just beat a team containing many of that squad in the Scottish Cup and they are not a great team. Hibs are dreadful..absolutely dreadful and i can see them struggling.

People seem to forget Rangers played very well at the start of last season and some of the performances were top notch but it all became too easy and form dipped as the season went on. Too often we sat back and just waited for things to happen instead of going at teams 100% from the first whistle. I can understand that as the supporters felt the same...the season just couldn't finish quick enough for all of us and now we have a new season to look forward to...well some do as i still haven't renewed and that looks less and less likely to happen which is a shame but we have to make a stand sometime.

The Rangers team at the moment SHOULD win the Championship relatively easily. There will be additions to the squad and if we get in even 2 or 3 of the players mentioned then even with this management team it should be relatively easy. They wont go through the season unbeaten... far from it but the reason i believe Rangers will be there or thereabouts is the standard of opposition just isn't very good while Rangers will be stronger than they are now.

How much did you put on Sevco winning this league? Hibs dreadful, doesn't say much for the team that played them yesterday. What a shame the former Ibrox incumbents aren't there as they would soon be up for the Champions League final.

Please refer to my signature below.

Thanks.

Please refer to my signature below.

Thanks.

Aye, but Five Stars is an Arbroath fan now. His principles and moral outrage prevent him from attending ibro...

Sorry, couldn't type for giggling for a minute, there.

It's not like Vicky to drag up a post from months or years ago, only for it to blow up in his face, is it? :lol::lol: and indeed :lol:

In every game this season,forwards have had chances to score goals and have wasted them, often by firing wide of the post or over the bar. This is largely put down to bad management, unable to coach players properly. When players like Miller and Boyd can't stick away a chance from 5 or 10 yards it's just down to them not giving a f**k about the club. Nobody at Ibrox gives a toss if the club survives or not.

Archived