Will Rangers ever get promoted?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any Rangers fans (outwith TP obviously) actually think they'll get the opportunity to find out?

Not even if me, Tedi and No.8 were the match officials.

Thats how bad we are.

Surely they'll still make top 4, no?

Agree benny, it's a funny old game but surely not that funny. FWIW I think Hibs will tonk us as well if we finish 11th.

Not many Hearts fans on here posting about how shite Rangers are these days.... :)

I suppose it will have to be as all your fellow fans seem to be waiting for Rangers to slip up before they comment. :)

Maybe it's starting to sink in that's it's a marathon not a sprint. The league is 36 games and, gradually, Rangers will work their way to the top of the division. My guess is by December, maybe even before the end of November, but it may take a while longer.

Sorry but we've done our season slip ups already, we are more than capable of going the rest of the season unbeaten imo. Can Hearts keep up with that sort of pressure? Doubt it somehow.

I'm no so sure about Rangers going from now until May without losing another league game...

But, they have more quality than Hearts, they have more depth to the squad and they have more players who have proven they can deal with the pressure of winning games in the latter part of the league campaign to secure the championship.

Never gets old. :lol:

I would probably take another year in the championship right now in all honesty, we are nowhere near ready for the premier . I have only gathered this opinion in the last few weeks , but if we can get this boardroom shite sorted in the next couple of months , another year in the championship with a new manager , improving stability and get rid of the deadwood , bleed the youngsters for a year and make some sensible affordable additions might be a blessing in disguise

Of course I forever live in hope

I would probably take another year in the championship right now in all honesty, we are nowhere near ready for the premier . I have only gathered this opinion in the last few weeks , but if we can get this boardroom shite sorted in the next couple of months , another year in the championship with a new manager , improving stability and get rid of the deadwood , bleed the youngsters for a year and make some sensible affordable additions might be a blessing in disguise

Of course I forever live in hope

Bleed the youngsters for a year like you have been bleeding the bank account? Everyone has been calling your club a zombie affair but you're really vampire zombies. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit. Don't zombies and vampires "live" forever?

Bleed the youngsters for a year like you have been bleeding the bank account? Everyone has been calling your club a zombie affair but you're really vampire zombies. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is quite honking patter in all honesty but in response aye , if we have to spend another year down here I would like to see more youth with a couple of sensible buys brought in and also get completely rid of the shite we have just now .i want to see what I wish we had done in 2012. The board carry on ending in one way or another would also be a huge breakthrough

That is quite honking patter in all honesty but in response aye , if we have to spend another year down here I would like to see more youth with a couple of sensible buys brought in and also get completely rid of the shite we have just now .i want to see what I wish we had done in 2012. The board carry on ending in one way or another would also be a huge breakthrough

The word is 'blood" the youngsters not "bleed" the youngsters, you dickhead, though we shouldn't expect anything better from the unwashed of Govan.

Why are you permanently so angry ya old tit

Why are you permanently thick, you inbred moron? Stupid question. Sorry... :)

By the way, I may be old but I got autographs from gentlemen like John Greig, Jim Baxter, Eric Caldow and others in the days when we diddies could look up to Rangers.We still hated them for stealing our best players but they had respect for us as well.

Why are you permanently thick, you inbred moron? Stupid question. Sorry... :)

By the way, I may be old but I got autographs from gentlemen like John Greig, Jim Baxter, Eric Caldow and others in the days when we diddies could look up to Rangers.We still hated them for stealing our best players but they had respect for us as well.

Calm yersel doon hector don't want you threatening me with the polis

'Rangers' are about to be handed the perfect opportunity to turn things round - I reckon they'll appoint a genuine football manager this time and with the deadwood gone he should be in a position to either win the Championship or make a fist of the Top Flight.

There will still be 'lols' but I think next season 'Rangers' will get things right on the field.

We'll still be there to remind you all that you let your club die though :P

Archived