Best pizza toppings

Wrong. Drinking alcohol ancillary to a meal is fucking disgusting. I'd order steak pie and chips with a pint of irn bru then get pissed afterwards.

So you wouldn't pair beers, wines, ports, sherries, even brandy, grappa or whisky to any course? That's pretty insane.

Theres a difference between adding your own chutney and something like this monstrosity.

apricot_stilton-500x500.jpg

I had a free sample of this in ASDA on a cocktail stick. I was sick on the floor almost immediately after. The taste. God, the taste...

Some people really need to take a look at themselves in the mirror after reading this. If I went to someones house as and they gave me something like a salad cream and banana pizza or a fucking FRUIT PUDDING with a fry up I'd walk right out and never talk to them again. Mentalists.

I had a free sample of this in ASDA on a cocktail stick. I was sick on the floor almost immediately after. The taste. God, the taste...

Some people really need to take a look at themselves in the mirror after reading this. If I went to someones house as and they gave me something like a salad cream and banana pizza or a fucking FRUIT PUDDING with a fry up I'd walk right out and never talk to them again. Mentalists.

Fruit pudding is a standard part of a fry up isn't it?