Best pizza toppings

Sriracha sauce is an acceptable condiment for pizzas, imo.

Sriracha is good on absolutely everything savoury.

Did anyone ever try this monstrosity from Iceland? Imagine it'd be quite nice.

iceland039s-double-decker-double-peppero

Edited by mrcat1990

Looks I will be risking being challenged to a square go and some will think I deserve to die but tend to order ham, pineapple and onion. Not sure why another person's pizza topping preferences would evoke such strong emotions.

Because only a monster would put pineapple on a pizza.

I only hope that some of you have the balls to sample the coleslaw with a pizza phenomenon.

I'd recommend not slathering it all over the top as in the picture above but using a fork/spoon to put a wee drop on the bit you are about to bite.

I then hope you have the balls to return cap in hand and apologise for your snap judgements.

Because only a monster would put pineapple on a pizza.

There's a c**t further up putting mammoth amounts of coleslaw on a pizza and you take offence at a bit of pineapple.

Hawaiian all the way and spice it up with some jalapenos

I only hope that some of you have the balls to sample the coleslaw with a pizza phenomenon.

I'd recommend not slathering it all over the top as in the picture above but using a fork/spoon to put a wee drop on the bit you are about to bite.

I then hope you have the balls to return cap in hand and apologise for your snap judgements.

I hear you. Usually have a side of polenta chips and a bowl of coleslaw on the side with my pizza. It's perfectly healthy and natural behaviour.

Why are you still alive?

Sriracha is good on absolutely everything savoury.

Did anyone ever try this monstrosity from Iceland? Imagine it'd be quite nice. iceland039s-double-decker-double-peppero

Not tried that but I do like the stone baked pizzas out of Iceland. They do a not bad kind of flatbread one too.

On an Iceland/ Pizza related theme I got my first seasonal packet of pigs and blankets last night. I feel they could be a very acceptable pizza topping. Possibly a bit footery as take a bit longer to cook than your typical pizza but could be cooked in advance then added still warm at the last five minutes of the pizza cooking time? :huh:

Edited by jagfox99

Not tried that but I do like the stone baked pizzas out of Iceland. They do a not bad kind of flatbread one too.

On an Iceland/ Pizza related theme I got my first seasonal packet of pigs and blankets last night. I feel they could be a very acceptable pizza topping. Possibly a bit footery as take a bit longer to cook than your typical pizza but could be cooked in advance then added still warm at the last five minutes of the pizza cooking time? :huh:

You really can't imagine the horrors involved in those things.

#prayforjagfox

tumblr_na0taj16Cz1r26m8lo7_400.gif

You really can't imagine the horrors involved in those things.

#prayforjagfox

I've heard the two things you wouldn't swallow after seeing them being made are politics and sausages? :(

Anyway Pizza isn't a health food, imo, so a bit of processed pig's cock and nipples as long as correctly seasoned and cooked correctly won't hold me back :)

I've heard the two things you wouldn't swallow after seeing them being made are politics and sausages? :(

Anyway Pizza isn't a health food, imo, so a bit of processed pig's cock and nipples as long as correctly seasoned and cooked correctly won't hold me back :)

That's the spirit. A keen sense of 'What's the worst thing that can happen?'

Still though, let us know you are OK after eating them.