Hibernian 2014/2015 season thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bumped into Jason Cummings in Magaluf on Wednesday night. He had just came out a brothel, so when I asked him where he was going next he said he had unfinished business back in the brothel, as he had lost all his friends :lol:

One of my mates asked him what his best career moment is so far, he said scoring the 2 goals against Hamilton.

The boy was respectful and wasn't an ignorant cun* like what some pro's are.

Bumped into Jason Cummings in Magaluf on Wednesday night. He had just came out a brovil, so when I asked him where he was going next he said he had unfinished business back in the brovil, as he had lost all his friends :lol:

One of my mates asked him what his best career moment is so far, he said scoring the 2 goals against Hamilton.

The boy was respectful and wasn't an ignorant cun* like what some pro's are.

wtf is a brovil?

If there were ever a barometer of whether or not the club truly had embraced some much needed change, then the appoint of George Craig will surely kill off any such pretensions.

Way back in the Back the Bairns days, there was George, rattling the buckets, helping out however he could, and delivering the few business buzzword bingo words and phrases he had picked up working for a company who rented out tents.......this is his background.......this is his skill.

Of course, he wheedled his way in that door at Falkirk, and before we knew it, he was the Managing Director who cqouldn't really look other BtB fund raisers in the eye.........he had somehow gone from tent salesman to football big wheel as if by magic. Even now, every time I see him shuffle around a boardroom, trying to spin his little speech of who he is and what he does, I just cry out in laughter.

The guy is a creation. He is a manufactured persona that has managed to live off of others while achieving the square root of sod all. Woe betide you if manages to get his grubby fingers anywhere near the till.

He is a fake and a parasite, and absolutely no good will come from his presence at Easter Road.

Bookmark this if you like, but this guy is going to take way more than he gives. It's his departure that might give cause for happiness, not his arrival

If there were ever a barometer of whether or not the club truly had embraced some much needed change, then the appoint of George Craig will surely kill off any such pretensions.

Way back in the Back the Bairns days, there was George, rattling the buckets, helping out however he could, and delivering the few business buzzword bingo words and phrases he had picked up working for a company who rented out tents.......this is his background.......this is his skill.

Of course, he wheedled his way in that door at Falkirk, and before we knew it, he was the Managing Director who cqouldn't really look other BtB fund raisers in the eye.........he had somehow gone from tent salesman to football big wheel as if by magic. Even now, every time I see him shuffle around a boardroom, trying to spin his little speech of who he is and what he does, I just cry out in laughter.

The guy is a creation. He is a manufactured persona that has managed to live off of others while achieving the square root of sod all. Woe betide you if manages to get his grubby fingers anywhere near the till.

He is a fake and a parasite, and absolutely no good will come from his presence at Easter Road.

Bookmark this if you like, but this guy is going to take way more than he gives. It's his departure that might give cause for happiness, not his arrival

ive seen a few negative things about George Craig.

• 4 weeks later...

Can people from teams like Airdrie United stop asking us questions every time they sign some ex Hibs youngster that literally never played for us. If they've been released from us, just take it as a given that they're shite.

Literally have no idea who they are.

white flag

Can people from teams like Airdrie United stop asking us questions every time they sign some ex Hibs youngster that literally never played for us. If they've been released from us, just take it as a given that they're shite.

Shut yer hole ya d1ck a wiz only being curious nae need to be a d1ck about it but that's hibs all of over sh1t club sh1t team sh1t fans

Robert Thomson and Robert Wilson any good

Check FM for Wilson

Seemed to be a random player added to us on FM, so we just found some fucker called Robert Wilson so people would stop asking where he was

Archived