Hibernian 2014/2015 season thread.

ha ha ha rod petrie ha haha ha ... pat fenlon ha ha terry butcher ha hah ha ha hibs ha ha teaching brazil how its done ha ha ha still trying to slag hearts

Agreed, mate.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh-stop-u.gif

is like you wishing rod petrie was this

rod petrie is not like this.

rod petrie is like ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha

hibs are like rod petrie

is like you wishing rod petrie was this

rod petrie is not like this.

rod petrie is like ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha

hibs are like rod petrie

There's no point in trying to reason with them, mate. They don't like to hear the truth.

He would never have been given the time, but Hibs 2013-14 under Fenlon were just as rotten as they were under Butcher, IMO.

Also, Malmo and James Collins were both on his watch. Both far worse than anything Butcher achieved (or indeed failed to achieve). Let's not get all revisionist, Pat Fenlon had lost the plot completely.

I fail to agree on this.

As I said this situation the hibees find themselves in is far more reaching than just a manager who has been in the job less than a year.

Is it? Hibs seem to be a pretty well run club, ludicrous transfer fees aside. They could be in some amount of bother now, right enough, but really, from the outside, Petrie's got a pretty well run club on the go.

That said, sacking Butcher was incredibly harsh given the paucity of talent at his disposal.

The league table would suggest otherwise.

I think they were a bit fortunate with some of their early results. I think that team always had a big slump in it, but Fenlon would never have had the time to correct it, given what went before.

Archived