West Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say the same with diack

You guy's got any signing planned dave ? striker maybe ? your in danger of becoming the lowest points scorers in the premier league history ( pretty sure 8pts is the lowest ever ) .

Benburb got 5 points in the first season of the super league. 1 win and two draws. They beat Cumnock but interestingly they drew with Pollok and Neilston who were the top two with Pollok winning the title on goal difference. If Neilston has managed a win against statistically the worst super league side ever they would have been the very first Super League Champions

Benburb got 5 points in the first season of the super league. 1 win and two draws. They beat Cumnock but interestingly they drew with Pollok and Neilston who were the top two with Pollok winning the title on goal difference. If Neilston has managed a win against statistically the worst super league side ever they would have been the very first Super League Champions

Interesting they could, well should beat 5.

Hear Clydebank have signed Queens Park centre half David McWilliams on months loan.Very god move if true.

I heard it was his sons birthday yesterday! He plays in goal but doesn't like crosses! Then again he will be like a new man just after Easter lol

Would take Kirky in a play off RRG ...

Ach your just basing that on a couple of friendly games that mean nothing :P .

You should be 5 , maybe maybe beat 8 , doubt you will get double figures. If you do i will eat humble pie :P

Good signing btw but on paper you not better getting a striker or two in ?

Archived