West Transfer Thread

White Star

Diack ?

I was always a big Diack fan but not given his age and the fact he has been punted round a few clubs now, suggest to me he is damaged goods so to speak.

Most clubs now will be looking ahead to bringing in new talent.

Only one or two central clubs now would be able to take him and that's not a sure thing, think meadow had a little look but went else Dallas. His options are very limited now.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diack would suit a club that has a young full of running striker to play alongside.Excellent at holding the ball up,defenders find him a handful when he gets it onto that left peg.Always puts a shift in.System Ladeside played was difficult for him,as it was for Moore,as most of his work was done outside the penalty box,young Boyd struggles with it as well.If he gets the service he will still score goals.

I was standing next to the conversation and it was Rhys devlin and Darren "Google me" Henderson having there we debate.Heard tiny has been unhappy for a while at the club.Everytime he's on the park always works hard.Good record for arthurlie and would be someone's gain if he left Arthurlie.Sad to see Dallas go but medda offered crazy money. Wish him all the best from Arthurlie Fc

I was standing next to the conversation and it was Rhys devlin and Darren "Google me" Henderson having there we debate.Heard tiny has been unhappy for a while at the club.Everytime he's on the park always works hard.Good record for arthurlie and would be someone's gain if he left Arthurlie.Sad to see Dallas go but medda offered crazy money. Wish him all the best from Arthurlie Fc

Diack could work well with Tiny,hard worker,always moving,always making himself available...good wee player.

RRG you seem to be talking out your arse yet again. Seem to know all the ins n outs of every club Ya tit

Henderson is a big headed w****r. Hope his team get fucked the day.

Don't think mad dog is a fan Hertha (why did you delete your post) .

Tiny Stewart is a decent wee striker.

My god Hertha! That's one big U turn that, you should be a diplomat! Someone been on at you ha.

I always been a fan of the guys, decent striker, obviously gutted when management team left. Way arthurlie play is he as wanted now? ? Hmmm. I heard he was for the off at arthurlie simple as that.

My god Hertha! That's one big U turn that, you should be a diplomat! Someone been on at you ha.

I always been a fan of the guys, decent striker, obviously gutted when management team left. Way arthurlie play is he as wanted now? ? Hmmm. I heard he was for the off at arthurlie simple as that.

He's a damn fine striker . One of the best out there. :)

Archived