West Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have mentioned Ronald being best player heard one or two say that which surprised me. We had him last season and though he had good pace his final ball in the last third was fairly poor. Didn't think he was that good but glad he is doing well at cumnock.

We shouldn't be entertaining any bid for Love, he'll be the first name on our team sheet when fit. If he goes to them he will be used more as a substitute which eventually sickened Gormley off. We are a few signings away from being fairly decent again so we cannae afford to be selling one of our best.

Are u taking over RRG's role of having a constant hard on over us, away and worry about your own team....

As opposed to your team who are big flops!

Hear Clydebank have signed Queens Park centre half David McWilliams on months loan.Very god move if true.

David signed for kilsyth when he was very young (17 or 18) never got a game under sinky went to CBW after that i am sure before going to QP at the start of the season, cracking player tho! should be a boost to the bankies squad. good luck mate

I see that Rossvale have signed James Beattie and a few other Thistle youngsters. A grade A w**k and probably the worst haircut of all time IMO.

Aye but is he any good ?

Rossvale look a cert to go up . Good on them.

Ally "let me hear yeh" brown has been solid this year

Tho our back up keeper has hung up the gloves so a keeper would be helpful

Lol has John given you permission to use his catchphrase? I'm not sure Stevie would appreciate being referred to as a back up keeper as he still is more than capable of doing a decent job at this level and it's sad to see him go. I'm sure we will not be stuck for a keeper should Ally get injured as Martyn Brown can step in if required.

Archived