West Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good signing for voc, he was a pain in the arse when he played for them a few years ago. Actually that whole team back then were a pain in the arse ha.

No probs mate. Will see you on Saturday weather permitting!

And before we get checked for high jacking the thread we should post that Hurlford United have signed Ryan Miller (forward) from Stenhousemuir .(loan)

Ex-Falkirk, I can remember him looking half decent in a couple of friendlies 2-3 years back but I've no idea how he's developed or otherwise since then.

Kevin McKay and Jamie McKenna Greenock to Port Glasgow

Greenock signed local lad David Barron (former St mirren player)

Barron is a good signing for Greenock. Worked with his father a long time back so know all about him. Has he been injured or out the game for a while?

Barron is a good signing for Greenock. Worked with his father a long time back so know all about him. Has he been injured or out the game for a while?

Yea he was injured out the game for nearly 2 year

Ryan McCann and David Barron are two excellent signings for Pollok and Greenock respectively, well done to both clubs.

The penny didn't drop that this was the Ryan McCann that I know,until I read his age on here : http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/juniors/double-signing-swoop-is-a-further-sign-of-polloks-rehabilitation-193683n.115695087

Ryan is a smashin' player who at one time seemed sure to become a Celtic first team regular,and he will,as you say,be an excellent signing for the Lok.

Archived