West Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen on twitter Troon have signed the young striker Forsyth from Annbank. Good move for the boy, always been impressed by him Must have a good few strikers on there books now though

Don't know much about him but glad we've signed a striker. If Gillies isn't in the team we don't have the same threat. It looked like McCann would fix that when he signed in the summer but he's not made much difference so here's hoping Forsyth can score a few. Still need a midfielder to create chances tho.

What's the boy Forsyth like?

Don't know much about him but glad we've signed a striker. If Gillies isn't in the team we don't have the same threat. It looked like McCann would fix that when he signed in the summer but he's not made much difference so here's hoping Forsyth can score a few. Still need a midfielder to create chances tho.

What's the boy Forsyth like?

Honest opinion...

Pros: Strong (with good hold up play), quick and very decent on the ball.

Cons: Movement is a bit immature and spends half his time arguing with anyone in sight, although I suspect this may ease in the company of better and more senior teammates keeping him in line.

Two big gates against hurlford in the Scottish and west will cover that Jack.

I clicked on that link and your manager mentions two or three games a week and needing a big squad. Say you get put out both cups by mid March you won't have that many two or three games a week. Thought this would be a good signing for next season in the premier more than this season when it's job done when it comes to the most important thing the league.

Two big gates against hurlford in the Scottish and west will cover that Jack.

I clicked on that link and your manager mentions two or three games a week and needing a big squad. Say you get put out both cups by mid March you won't have that many two or three games a week. Thought this would be a good signing for next season in the premier more than this season when it's job done when it comes to the most important thing the league.

Mark payed out his own contract at Irvine Meadow, so we could play the next two games behind closed doors and be able to afford him ;) Plus we let another Full Back go during the week so the books will be balanced. His contract is till 2016.

Even if we go out both cups we have at least 11 league games, a CLC game and hopefully an evening times cup game, so that's 15 games minimum, plus I'm sure we have no intention of losing out next 3 cup games and will give it out best shot in the 2 Hurlford games and the Rossvale one.

It's also a case of when teams are available to play against us so I'm sure there will be some week. Including McLennan we have 18 players available. Suspensions, injuries, work commitments etc will obviously kick in.

You have even more league games and more catching up to do, I wonder if Rob Roy need any additions to try get to the play off?

If you say so Jack really not what i am hearing about the money Pollok have spent and will be spending . At the end of the day bar possibly Talbot you have the biggest crowds in the west that brings in good money, sponsorship, fans who are able to pump money in through fundraiser etc that in turn gives you a big advantage .

We probably will need to bring in a player or two. Unfortunately we can't spend money on anyone and just have to make do with bringing in young guys on loan from senior teams like Clyde or Queens park and hope they hit the ground running.

My old Pollok pal from Langside is getting a slap next time i hear him say in Tony we trust.Ha

Your far to sensible to come out with that tripe aren't you Jack.

Archived