West Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have signed Clyde defender Iain Gray on loan until the end of the season

LADESIDE

Great signing if he stays injury free. Watched him on many occasions for clyde i believe hes just returned from a bad injury. Best of luck to iain and ladeside

Neilston has released Martin Banks and Matthew McLean and we wish both guys all the best for the future.

Asst mgr John Crooks leaves club due to family/work committments. Robert Graham returns as Asst. Mgr. All the best to John-welcome back big Rab!

Great to see David Winters penning a new contract at Pollok for next season.

there goes any talk of him going 2 Hurlford n chasing the cash. Massive player for Pollok been impressed with what I've seen of him but that's only from lokforevers highlights. The guy Defo knows where the goals r

Would welcome McLennan back at pollok if true he's left medda cracking player was impressed when he played for the Lok,what happened at medda guys,good player

Will go to Pollok I think and good player but not fitted into our team this season.

Annbank Utd have reluctantly accepted a Transfer request from Top Scorer Adam Forsyth..

We would like to thank Adam for all his efforts over the past year or so he has been at the club and wish him all the best for the future.

Any interested parties please call Club Secretary on 07870649413

He was in the team at the start of the season but got a straight red card against Kilbirnie for a rash challenge that didn't need to be made in the Kilbirnie half in the last couple of minutes when we were 2 - 0 down and not going to get anything out of the game, it was daft and it cost him. Mick Keenan deputised at right back and did really well ,we were on a great run and solid defensively. After the Cup defeat from Talbot Mick Keenan moved into midfield and Mark played a couple of games at right back but he had a nightmare at Glenafton when Strachan took him apart. I thought he would have been dropped for the next game but he wasn't and had another poor game. Grant Evans took over at right back and Mark never got back in the team. I think he's better as a wing back going forward, he's not that great defensively. Good luck to him, he'd probably get on better too if his father wasn't constantly sticking his neb in, he does him no favours.

Archived