West Transfer Thread

White Star

If you say so Jack really not what i am hearing about the money Pollok have spent and will be spending . At the end of the day bar possibly Talbot you have the biggest crowds in the west that brings in good money, sponsorship, fans who are able to pump money in through fundraiser etc that in turn gives you a big advantage .

We probably will need to bring in a player or two. Unfortunately we can't spend money on anyone and just have to make do with bringing in young guys on loan from senior teams like Clyde or Queens park and hope they hit the ground running.

My old Pollok pal from Langside is getting a slap next time i hear him say in Tony we trust.Ha

Your far to sensible to come out with that tripe aren't you Jack.

Go check the Medda forum if you don't believe me.

Our budget has had a massive decrease, probably a similar percentage to the Rob Roy budget, but I really don't care we are competing again, playing good football and I know can't wait till Saturday rather than worrying about our next 3 Points.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RobRoyGuy

Deflect, deflect. For some reason you keep mentioning Tony MacInally! Seen in other threads. Whatever, not really a hardship for you bringing in boys from Queens Park or Clyde or any other club. Fact is, your club wasted a few years spending your 'inheritance' very badly on players not good enough and are now struggling to keep up with other Super Premier clubs ..and you dont have your own home! So forget about other clubs and concentrate on getting your own club back to some kind of sustainability..and with a decent manager that the players like. Despire what you personally think about Tony, and we all know he has his faults...as do other managers...he does have a good success rate and guaranteed if he was managing your team you'd be in a far better position. Just ask Finnie and Johnny Murdoch!

RobRoyGuy

Deflect, deflect. For some reason you keep mentioning Tony MacInally! Seen in other threads. Whatever, not really a hardship for you bringing in boys from Queens Park or Clyde or any other club. Fact is, your club wasted a few years spending your 'inheritance' very badly on players not good enough and are now struggling to keep up with other Super Premier clubs ..and you dont have your own home! So forget about other clubs and concentrate on getting your own club back to some kind of sustainability..and with a decent manager that the players like. Despire what you personally think about Tony, and we all know he has his faults...as do other managers...he does have a good success rate and guaranteed if he was managing your team you'd be in a far better position. Just ask Finnie and Johnny Murdoch!

Agreed tony ;)

Tony is a great manager full stop , the only thing that I think let him down was leaving shotts to fight his appeal , think he knew shotts were going down and jumped ship so not to have relagation on his cv

Great manager !!!....great managers run successful Super league teams,his record in the top division is far from great.

RobRoyGuy

Utter pish auld yin.

Tell you something right now i would have Maxi everyday of the week before the pollok manager. Our current manager has took over my team at the most difficult time possible and did a good job, an important point he had the character to stay on at the club and not jump ship after relegation which this man did at his Old club .Maxwell regrouped and rebuilt and we are benefiting from this now.

If you had watched us Play every week you would realise every player is giving their all for our manager. So what you are hinting at by players not liking our current manager is so far off the truth it's not true.

I will repeat what i have said we enjoyed a great few years with highs and lows . I enjoyed it.

Our new stadium will be built and we will have a modern stadium that will involve the community and have youths teams of all ages, you can get anymore sustainable and long term than that.

As for asking players about this man, I asked around and was actually shocked at some of the negative replies.

As for not keeping up with premier league teams we have played a few this season in competitive games and friendlies, won some of them lost some, overall competed well and not far off them at all .

If you say so Jack really not what i am hearing about the money Pollok have spent and will be spending . At the end of the day bar possibly Talbot you have the biggest crowds in the west that brings in good money, sponsorship, fans who are able to pump money in through fundraiser etc that in turn gives you a big advantage .

We probably will need to bring in a player or two. Unfortunately we can't spend money on anyone and just have to make do with bringing in young guys on loan from senior teams like Clyde or Queens park and hope they hit the ground running.

My old Pollok pal from Langside is getting a slap next time i hear him say in Tony we trust.Ha

Your far to sensible to come out with that tripe aren't you Jack.

You have never and will never have the slightest clue about Polloks budget unless you are privy to what goes on at committee or general meetings so give it a rest.

Utter pish auld yin.

Tell you something right now i would have Maxi everyday of the week before the pollok manager. Our current manager has took over my team at the most difficult time possible and did a good job, an important point he had the character to stay on at the club and not jump ship after relegation which this man did at his Old club .Maxwell regrouped and rebuilt and we are benefiting from this now.

If you had watched us Play every week you would realise every player is giving their all for our manager. So what you are hinting at by players not liking our current manager is so far off the truth it's not true.

I will repeat what i have said we enjoyed a great few years with highs and lows . I enjoyed it.

Our new stadium will be built and we will have a modern stadium that will involve the community and have youths teams of all ages, you can get anymore sustainable and long term than that.

As for asking players about this man, I asked around and was actually shocked at some of the negative replies.

As for not keeping up with premier league teams we have played a few this season in competitive games and friendlies, won some of them lost some, overall competed well and not far off them at all .

You really are a tadger!! Your manager is great!!! Everybody loves him. Your new Stadi will be state of the art. Boys from far and wide will flock to Kirky to wear the red and black hoops! Hip hip hooray !! Nothing will sink this mighty ship. Except in the mean time, your homeless and not a brick laid and no sign of it either?? Watch out for they Icebergs rrg. I'll be in the boiler room????

The difference in the progress in building the Renfrew stadium and the new park in Kirkintilloch is quite astounding, well done to Renfrew the regular posts and updates have been really interesting to see how the park has developed over the winter.

Utter pish auld yin.

Can you clarify something regards the sports facility being built? If my understanding of it is correct then KRR won`t own the facility. The whole set up is/will be owned by the Kirkintilloch Sports Club (the name isn`t 100% correct) which as I understand it has charitable status. KRR are members of the club as are the rugby,cricket,athletics, etc, etc so how does that work in terms of income for KRR re gate receipts,catering etc. How will the catering work and will it be licenced? The site doesn`t have planning consent yet so when, realistically do you expect to be playing there?

yeah which must mean that your team are pish with swifty in charge and crilly leaving for "cough" work commitments,

second season as manager / co managers in there career of managing and are in top division on merit..next point! Only Crilly really knows why he left? personally not so sure it's work reasons but something was gonna give with results of late..

second season as manager / co managers in there career of managing and are in top division on merit..next point! Only Crilly really knows why he left? personally not so sure it's work reasons but something was gonna give with results of late..

Is this not actually their third season ?

Archived