Alistair Darling telt on the news

DAFC

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one. Yet.

This is the scare tactics that resonates with kids the most. They have it in their head that there are bad guys out there hatching secret plans to take-over the world. Its absolutely absurd but the tactic is working as far as I can see.

The UN is the organisation that defends the rights of nations. Where the UN failed (before anyone jumps down my throat) it is where there is a superpower that is determined to ignore it.

Which superpower should Scotland be most worried about?

This is the scare tactics that resonates with kids the most. They have it in their head that there are bad guys out there hatching secret plans to take-over the world. Its absolutely absurd but the tactic is working as far as I can see.

The UN is the organisation that defends the rights of nations. Where the UN failed (before anyone jumps down my throat) it is where there is a superpower that is determined to ignore it.

Putin, Vladimir.

Thing is Scotland is only 10%ish of the population. It would be unrealistic to expect such a small area to majorly affect the result.

Take any subset of the same size and I'd imagine you'd get very similar results.

If only there was some way to break away and form our own government, eh?

Thing is Scotland is only 10%ish of the population. It would be unrealistic to expect such a small area to majorly affect the result.

Take any subset of the same size and I'd imagine you'd get very similar results.

Hence why some of us want to have 100% say in how our country is being run. Instead of millionaire private school boys who don't have a clue about anything going on outside Westminster.

The superior beings fae ooterspace?

If only there was some way to break away and form our own government, eh?

Hence why some of us want to have 100% say in how our country is being run. Instead of millionaire private school boys who don't have a clue about anything going on outside Westminster.

But after independence surely some 10% subset of Scotland will be having these same discussions about wanting to break away from Holyrood, and then eventually 10% of that area will breakaway, and so on and so on, until we are back in the dark ages living in small groups.

But after independence surely some 10% subset of Scotland will be having these same discussions about wanting to break away from Holyrood, and then eventually 10% of that area will breakaway, and so on and so on, until we are back in the dark ages living in small groups.

Do you foresee this as an inevitable outcome after independence?

Naw. Seriously?

Of course! While we're in the warm snuggliness of the United Kingdom, we're safe from the Axis of Evil.

But an iScotland would immediately render us unsafe and open to attack from all quarters.

Surely you knew this?

Of course! While we're in the warm snuggliness of the United Kingdom, we're safe from the Axis of Evil.

But an iScotland would immediately render us unsafe and open to attack from all quarters.

Surely you knew this?

Is this cataclysmic speculation or are there any facts to back this up?

Is this cataclysmic speculation or are there any facts to back this up?

Mere speculation, my good man.

With the threat of godzilla and russian frigates sailing up the moray firth,only the uk can save us

Mere speculation, my good man.

Now I have heard that the Romans have had their eye on Britan for some time now. Will this union save us from invasion?

Also the reports of rampageing Vikings have me concernd the most.

How are we to SURVIVE this onslaught on our shores?

Also the thought of aliens waiting behind the moon in hope that we vote YES, has me truely worried for the mental health of BT .

With the threat of godzilla and russian frigates sailing up the moray firth,only the uk can save us

Now I have heard that the Romans have had their eye on Britan for some time now. Will this union save us from invasion?

Also the reports of rampageing Vikings have me concernd the most.

How are we to SURVIVE this onslaught on our shores?

Also the thought of aliens waiting behind the moon in hope that we vote YES, has me truely worried for the mental health of BT .

Only the yoonyun can save us!!

Vote NAW!!!!

Archived