Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NP.we have a couple that go to most games home and away from larkhall. :) if you require the club lol

If by "couple" you mean man & wife then I'm wondering what kind of club you're referring to. Dirty boy!

Larky doesn't strike me as that type.

NP.we have a couple that go to most games home and away from larkhall.:) if you require the club lol

Hope to make the game on Saturday. But I will be travelling with 2 lads.

That's interesting you have a couple of fans from Larkhall.

Doesnt seem to be much interest for today. Hopefully we will see King get a game.

It's only a big game for them - just another game for us.

Hope we get a glimpse of King as he is a player I have always rated

No fight at all. A good few posted missing.

A very poor performance against an average side. We struggled to get a hold of the ball and when we did we seemed to pick a poor pass or the wrong option. The changes also seemed to come too late and had no impact.

We haven't seen the best of the players this season "potential to be a good team when they click" will win us hee haw.

Disgraceful so far. Tactics inept. Performance dreadful. A poor Boness team are streets ahead of us.

We have 11 individuals who don't operate as a cohesive unit. They lack the heart for a physical battle - no leader on the park.

Free kicks were embarrassing and it was almost - I bags to take it rather than any plan.

Big games you look for the big players - didn't find many in maroon. Although on a positive note the boy Wilson looks top drawer

We have 11 individuals who don't operate as a cohesive unit. They lack the heart for a physical battle - no leader on the park.

Free kicks were embarrassing and it was almost - I bags to take it rather than any plan.

Big games you look for the big players - didn't find many in maroon. Although on a positive note the boy Wilson looks top drawer

greenie.for wilson quote,top class.

Once again I scratch my head as to what Danny is seeing on that pitch! There is no doubt we are going backwards and for me there is a real lack of belief in that team. Unorganised, avoid of ideas and a lazy look about us. Thankfully the Scottish has been kind to us.....

Archived