Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes you don't half blether some shite, Yesterday you were beaten by a better team simples, Tommy and Kelbie look a tad overweight your team had no width and tried playing through the middle can't remember a cross from a wide position yesterday and Boness should have won more convincingly. But your summary of the game is if the mighty Linlithgow lose the Team are trying to get rid of the Manager, Feck sake just accept it and move on.

rosieposie will have you shot at dawn and dragged into the club to personally apologise for your slurs sir !!

Having competition improves players. McInven came in for Christie mis season and played well after Christie had a poor spell. McInven had a similarly poor spell and Christie came in and played exceptionally well but now his form has dropped. Bottom line is no matter who you are or what position you play you need competition or else you will go stale. McInven is due a run back in the team after Christies drop in form

There's too many rose fans glory hunters.win lose or draw get behind the team.the abuse some players and the coaching staff get when they get beat it scandalous.nobody put on a shirt and doesn't try.

i feel that, and i might be wrong,but if the team puts in the effort,shows commitment (like B.U. did), and we loose 2-0 then i can say at least we tried and the best team won on the day, we missed chances early in the game,then we made silly mistakes, and these mistakes cost us dearly, as in other games this season. Maybe Danny has a point "a good weather team" but that doesn't work in scotland. BU got the result they wanted it more. its a fair cop,gov

Having competition improves players. McInven came in for Christie mis season and played well after Christie had a poor spell. McInven had a similarly poor spell and Christie came in and played exceptionally well but now his form has dropped. Bottom line is no matter who you are or what position you play you need competition or else you will go stale. McInven is due a run back in the team after Christies drop in form

the short answer to this is .i agree

Nobody is saying Christie is a bad keeper but yesterday we lost 2-0 and Scott sold both goals. How anyone can give him pass marks when he cost us the game is beyond me.

if you stand back and look at the mistakes by defence and keeper,the kelty away game was in error,yoker had errors, and yesterday had errors, so the keepers mistakes are highlighted, to win a game you need to score more goals than the opponent we missed plenty at kelty.and even at yoker,today in the first 20mins it was the same. ps we need 2 craig wilson full backs

Correct - he wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my list for criticism,

Over the season he certainly earns his money

Correct - he wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my list for criticism,

Over the season he certainly earns his money

young Michael is a good keeper and cost wise he is a steal

young Michael is a good keeper and cost wise he is a steal

No question over Michaels ability - we have two very decent keepers. A goalie mistake is always magnified tenfold as tends to lead to a goal

if you stand back and look at the mistakes by defence and keeper,the kelty away game was in error,yoker had errors, and yesterday had errors, so the keepers mistakes are highlighted, to win a game you need to score more goals than the opponent we missed plenty at kelty.and even at yoker,today in the first 20mins it was the same. ps we need 2 craig wilson full backs

we missed plenty at kelty.

Is that chances you mean?

If it is, cannae remember lithgie having many at Kelty.

I have noticed that every time you get beat there are always the same excuses. You have lost twice to Kelty and been beaten by Bo'ness. You have a dream draw in the semis where you have a chance of making the final because if you had drawn one of the Ayrshire side it would have been Ta Ta. I watched you taking two games to get past a poor Camelon side and every time you have played a half decent side you have lost. If you asked Musselburgh who they would have liked in the semis they would surely have went for the Rose as that will be there best chance of making the final. They will really fancy their chances as they are a big physical side and your boys don't like playing against teams like that.

I have noticed that every time you get beat there are always the same excuses. You have lost twice to Kelty and been beaten by Bo'ness. You have a dream draw in the semis where you have a chance of making the final because if you had drawn one of the Ayrshire side it would have been Ta Ta. I watched you taking two games to get past a poor Camelon side and every time you have played a half decent side you have lost. If you asked Musselburgh who they would have liked in the semis they would surely have went for the Rose as that will be there best chance of making the final. They will really fancy their chances as they are a big physical side and your boys don't like playing against teams like that.

If you were a betting man Musselburgh are hugely overpriced at 7-1 to win the cup. Whilst I still think we are favourites for the semi it is a close run thing, much closer than the bookies have it

we missed plenty at kelty.

Is that chances you mean?

If it is, cannae remember lithgie having many at Kelty.

I attended the Kelty v Rose game and the words "we missed plenty at Kelty" uttered by Darkcloud are laughable. Kelbie was utterly dreadful and TC only slightly better and between them they created hee-haw.

The bottom line is every time you get beat it is never that the better team won. Sometimes in football you have to put your hands up and say they were better than us on the day but that doesn't seem to happen. Sometimes you can only play as well as the opposition lets you. I was at the Camelon game at Prestonfield and you were very lucky to still be in the cup after that game but all I seemed to read was how badly this player and that player were. Yesterday most of the comments were that you were beaten by a poor Bo'ness team, you struggled past a Camelon team that are not half the team they were last season so what does that make you. Kelty have beaten you twice and Bo'ness once. Every time you are in a must win game you seem to crack.

Archived